5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lateral recumbent
- 25mm per second
- IVU (intravenous urogram)
- a In an ecg where does the electricity come from?
- b lying on side
- c What is used to detect kidney stones, tumors, and other abnormalities of the urinary tract?
- d fast pulse
- e standard speed for ecg recording is ________ _________ __________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Between Right arm and left arm
- which type of scan does not provide clear images?
- dense tissue that appears white on film
- Patient prep for an ECG should includes using _______ __________ to prepare patients skin.
- Diagnostic imaging A noninvasive procedure using instrumentation that seeks to establish a diagnosis by observing body structure and/or function
5 True/False questions
P wave → Atrial depolarization
upright → standing or seated
c/kg → The international unit of radiation exposure
SV or sievert → The international unit of radiation dose equivilent
transverse plane → divides the body into superior and inferior portions