5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ventricular depolarization
- standard leads
- AC interference
- a What are ectopic atrial beats called?
- b doughnut-shaped portion of a scanner that surrounds the patient and functions, at least in part, to gather imaging data
- c Lead I, Lead II, Lead III
- d QRS represents
- e appears as a series of uniform small spikes on the paper
5 Multiple choice questions
- Patient in APU position would be
- an image formed by an ultrasound machine
- the electrode is placed in 5th intercostal space just to the left of the midclavicular line.
- sinus arrhythmia is _________.
- Lead II on ECG
5 True/False questions
distal → farther from the point of attachment
elevated ST segments, inverted t waves, abnormal Q waves → Three most common changes to indicate MI are?
collimater → A box-like device attached under the tube housing that allows the limited operator to vary the size of the radiation field
caudal → toward the tailbone; away from head
external → sinus arrhythmia is _________.