5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- augmented leads
- a the electrode is placed horizontal to V4 in the left anxillary line
- b avr, avl, avf
- c What are ectopic atrial beats called?
- d one square on an ecg represent ______?
- e pertaining to the side
5 Multiple choice questions
- heart is resting
- Lead I, Lead II, Lead III
- Is skin electroactivity conductive?
- which type of scan does not provide clear images?
- Which direction should arm electrodes be facing?
5 True/False questions
fluoroscopy → a moving grid. also includes the film tray
25mm per second → standard speed for ecg recording is ________ _________ __________.
amplitude → The vertical line on an ecg represents?
v6 → The electrode is placed horizontal to v4 in the left midaxillary line.
lateral projection → sagittal plane of the body is parallel to the film.