5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- elevated ST segments, inverted t waves, abnormal Q waves
- Lead I
- a Three most common changes to indicate MI are?
- b The part of the xray machine that is in contact with the patient It sends high frequency sound waves and receives the sound echos from the patients body.
- c Between Right arm and left arm
- d pertaining to the side
- e Lying face down
5 Multiple choice questions
- Patient in APU position would be
- lying on side
- The horizontal line on an ecg represents?
- The electrode is placed horizontal to v4 in the left midaxillary line.
- which type of scan does not provide clear images?
5 True/False questions
Parkinsons disease → When the tracing of an ECG drifts away from the center of the paper, also called baseline shift. (tell patient to sit still)
internal → away from the head
diastole → heart is resting
No → the electrode is placed in 4th intercostal space just to the right of the sternum.
arrythmia → irregular cardiac rhythm