5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lateral projection
- PVC (preventricular contractions)
- Check cable connections
- a visualization of body parts in motion by projecting x-ray images on a luminous fluorescent screen
- b If there is an ec recording with interruptions what should you do?
- c sagittal plane of the body is parallel to the film.
- d lying on the back face up
- e Miss the P wave.
5 Multiple choice questions
- situated behind or at the back
- irregular cardiac rhythm
- a portable electrocardiograph that is worn by an ambulatory patient to continuously monitor the heart rates and rhythms over a 24-hour period
- When the tracing of an ECG drifts away from the center of the paper, also called baseline shift. (tell patient to sit still)
- atrial (atrium) depolarization
5 True/False questions
v6 → the electrode is placed in 5th intercostal space just to the left of the midclavicular line.
AC interference → appears as a series of uniform small spikes on the paper
QRS complex → lying down
time → one square on an ecg represent ______?
v1 → The electrode is placed int he fourth intercostal space just to the left of the sternum.