5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 25mm per second
- alcohol swabs
- a Patient prep for an ECG should includes using _______ __________ to prepare patients skin.
- b inside, within, inner
- c In an ecg where does the electricity come from?
- d The part of the xray machine that is in contact with the patient It sends high frequency sound waves and receives the sound echos from the patients body.
- e standard speed for ecg recording is ________ _________ __________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is used to detect kidney stones, tumors, and other abnormalities of the urinary tract?
- negative leads Qrs code shows a negative deflection
- Normal sinus rhythm
- Three most common changes to indicate MI are?
- Which disease can cause somatic tremors?
5 True/False questions
QRS complex → Greatest deflection on ECG is the _______.
Dexa scan → measures bone density
lateral → pertaining to the side
v6 → The electrode is placed horizontal to v4 in the left midaxillary line.
artifacts → fast pulse