5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PVC (preventricular contractions)
- a standing or seated
- b Miss the P wave.
- c an image formed by an ultrasound machine
- d an X ray of a joint after the injection of a contrast medium
- e In an ecg where does the electricity come from?
5 Multiple choice questions
- If there is an ec recording with interruptions what should you do?
- Is and ecg an invasive procedure?
- fluorescent crystals that give off light when exposed to x-rays
- pertaining to the head
- Standard limb leads are ____________ leads.
5 True/False questions
systole → heart is pumping
60 to 80 bpm → Computerized, computed tomography scan
alcohol swabs → Patient prep for an ECG should includes using _______ __________ to prepare patients skin.
recumbent → lying down
REM → The conventional unit of radiation dose equivilent