5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- diagnostic imaging
- IVU (intravenous urogram)
- holter monitor
- a toward the front
- b What is used to detect kidney stones, tumors, and other abnormalities of the urinary tract?
- c Diagnostic imaging A noninvasive procedure using instrumentation that seeks to establish a diagnosis by observing body structure and/or function
- d palm of the hand
- e a portable electrocardiograph that is worn by an ambulatory patient to continuously monitor the heart rates and rhythms over a 24-hour period
5 Multiple choice questions
- negative leads Qrs code shows a negative deflection
- the electrode is placed midway between v2 and v4
- an X ray of a joint after the injection of a contrast medium
- The part of the xray machine that is in contact with the patient It sends high frequency sound waves and receives the sound echos from the patients body.
- resting T wave
5 True/False questions
proximal → closer to the point of attachment
wandering baseline → When the tracing of an ECG drifts away from the center of the paper, also called baseline shift. (tell patient to sit still)
v-fib → no pulse
time → The horizontal line on an ecg represents?
recumbent → lying down