5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- IVU (intravenous urogram)
- P wave
- Check cable connections
- a A box-like device attached under the tube housing that allows the limited operator to vary the size of the radiation field
- b If there is an ec recording with interruptions what should you do?
- c atrial (atrium) depolarization
- d irregular cardiac rhythm
- e What is used to detect kidney stones, tumors, and other abnormalities of the urinary tract?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Greatest deflection on ECG is the _______.
- In an ecg where does the electricity come from?
- pertaining to the head
- lying on side
- Atrial depolarization
5 True/False questions
V-tach → the electrode is placed horizontal to V4 in the left anxillary line
palmar → palm of the hand
SV or sievert → device used to measure the radiation exposure that personnel receive
AC interference → appears as a series of uniform small spikes on the paper
external → PERTAINING TO THE OUTSIDE