5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (adj) something annoying and makes you angry.
- that kid is very ________ !!
- b -(adj) get revenge against someone
- I planed __________ steps to defeat my rival.
- c (adj) something bumping or shocking.
-the car accident was _____.
- d (verb) to pull behind another vehicle with a rope or chain
-The car was ______ to the nearest garage after the accident.
- e -(verb) to make a loud sound with the car horn.
-I'm really frazzled by the sound of cars____ing their horns.
5 Multiple choice questions
- -(verb) to cause (an object or device, such as a bell or cell phone) to make a sound to make a sound
- She ______ a little bell.
- (adj)having a regular repeated pattern of sounds or movements.
We could hear a rhythmic drumming outside
- -(noun) a cry of sorrow and grief
-Considering his range and ____, it's amazing that Plant has a voice left at all.
-(verb) emit long loud cries
- (adjective)causing irritation. That noise is very _________.
- ( verb ) - to make a low continuous humming sound like that of a bee .
- Files were ________ing around the picnic tables .
(noun ) -a low sound, as of many voices in conversation .
- We heard the ________ of the bees as we walk through the garden .
5 True/False questions
defective → (n.) - something that causes a person to be hurt, angry, or upset.
For example : No _____ , but I think you are mistaken.
vibration → (-adj) very loud and high-pitched
--The _____ sound hurt my ears.
pay a fine → --pay money that you do wrong things.
--Employers will pay a fine for each uninsured worker.
screech → -( verb )a piece of equipment that produces a loud, high-pitched warning sound
a woman who is very attractive but also dangerous
▪ Newt imitated a police _______softly
siren → (verb) if a machine beeps, it makes a short high sound
Why does the computer keep ________?