5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ACTIVE ACQUIRED IMMUNITY
- A I D S ACRONYM
- THORACIC DUCT
- EFFECTS OF AGING
- INTERCELLULAR or INTERSTITIAL FLUID
- a gets lymph from the left side of the chest, head, neck, abd area and lower limbs and dumps it into the left subclavian vein.
- b immune sytem cells can't undergo rapid cell division so every organ adn tissue is more vulnerable to disease.
- c from having a disease and recovering from it or from a vaccination
- d lymph that bathes the spaces around tissue cells
- e acquired immune deficiency syndrome
5 Multiple choice questions
- consists of lymph, lymph nodes, vessels, thymus gland, tonsils,lymphoid tissue
- from mothers milk or from an injected serum
- when your immune system forms antibiodies against its own tissues; lupus, scleroderma
- a form of cancer of the lymph nodes
- antiretroviral drugs, but they only slow it down, doesn't cure it..a virus has noooo cure!!
5 True/False questions
IMMUNIZATION → the process of increasing resistance to a disease by artifical means ...shots!!
RIGHT LYMPHATIC DUCT → gets lymph from the right arm, right side of the head, and upper trunk and dumps it into the right subclavian vein.
SYMPTOMS OF AIDS → antiretroviral drugs, but they only slow it down, doesn't cure it..a virus has noooo cure!!
IMMUNITY → ability of the body to resist disease
ASYMPTOMATIC INFECTION → similar to the flu