5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a severe and sometimes fatal allergic reaction
- b enlargement of the lymph nodes
- c when the immune system forms antibodies that irritate body cells
- d produces lymphocytes, monocytes, acts as a resevoir for blood, and recycles RBCs.. saclike mass inth LUQ
- e the process of increasing resistance to a disease by artifical means ...shots!!
5 Multiple choice questions
- lymph that bathes the spaces around tissue cells
- HIV antibody test, ELISA, Wester blot test
- transport excess fluid back intothe circulatory system
- caused by epstein-barr virus spread by oral contact AKA kissing disease
- a straw colored fluid similar to plasma
5 True/False questions
RIGHT LYMPHATIC DUCT → consists of lymph, lymph nodes, vessels, thymus gland, tonsils,lymphoid tissue
SYMPTOMS OF AIDS → similar to the flu
THORACIC DUCT → gets lymph from the left side of the chest, head, neck, abd area and lower limbs and dumps it into the left subclavian vein.
LYMPH NODES → produce lymphocytes,and filter out harmful bacteria. oval, alone or in groups along the lymph vessels
AIDS RELATED COMPLEX ARC → antiretroviral drugs, but they only slow it down, doesn't cure it..a virus has noooo cure!!