5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- LYMPHATIC SYSTEM
- ASYMPTOMATIC INFECTION
- a a severe and sometimes fatal allergic reaction
- b no symptoms
- c masses of lymph tissue, 3 pairs, palatine, adenoids and lingual
- d ability of the body to resist disease
- e consists of lymph, lymph nodes, vessels, thymus gland, tonsils,lymphoid tissue
5 Multiple choice questions
- enlargement of the lymph nodes
- lymph that bathes the spaces around tissue cells
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- when your immune system forms antibiodies against its own tissues; lupus, scleroderma
- the process of increasing resistance to a disease by artifical means ...shots!!
5 True/False questions
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS FOR AIDS → HIV antibody test, ELISA, Wester blot test
AIDS RELATED COMPLEX ARC → antiretroviral drugs, but they only slow it down, doesn't cure it..a virus has noooo cure!!
EFFECTS OF AGING → immune sytem cells can't undergo rapid cell division so every organ adn tissue is more vulnerable to disease.
ACTIVE ACQUIRED IMMUNITY → from mothers milk or from an injected serum
HYPERSENSITIVITY → when the immune system forms antibodies that irritate body cells