5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a temporary substitute for something else; crude, flimpsy or temporary.
- b to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- c not capable or being copied or imitated.
- d a person easily tricked or deceived; to deceive.
- e stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
5 Multiple choice questions
- in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
- unnamed, without the name of the person involved; unknown lacking individuality or character.
- something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
- to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
- to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
5 True/False questions
vengence → punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
browse → to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
scrimp → stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
reluctant → unwilling, holding back.
prominent → standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.