5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a unwilling, holding back.
- b waiting to be settled; until.
- c to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
- d unnamed, without the name of the person involved; unknown lacking individuality or character.
- e not capable or being copied or imitated.
5 Multiple choice questions
- standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
- active, energetic, forceful.
- in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
- to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
5 True/False questions
grim → to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
quaint → waiting to be settled; until.
vengence → waiting to be settled; until.
snare → a person easily tricked or deceived; to deceive.
browse → to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.