5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
- b to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
- c to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- d not capable or being copied or imitated.
- e something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
- odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
- punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
- stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
- to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
5 True/False questions
prominent → standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
makeshift → something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
anonymous → active, energetic, forceful.
frustrate → to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
dynamic → to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.