5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
- b in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
- c to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
- d not capable or being copied or imitated.
- e a temporary substitute for something else; crude, flimpsy or temporary.
5 Multiple choice questions
- punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
- something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
- waiting to be settled; until.
- standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
- unnamed, without the name of the person involved; unknown lacking individuality or character.
5 True/False questions
prescribe → to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
snare → a person easily tricked or deceived; to deceive.
quaint → odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
grim → stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
dynamic → active, energetic, forceful.