5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a person easily tricked or deceived; to deceive.
- b to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- c waiting to be settled; until.
- d standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
- e punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
5 Multiple choice questions
- active, energetic, forceful.
- stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
- odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
- unnamed, without the name of the person involved; unknown lacking individuality or character.
- to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
5 True/False questions
makeshift → to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
inimitable → in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
snare → to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
marginal → odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
utmost → greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.