7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
- a system of justice derived from nature instead of from rules of society
- King of England from 6 July 1189 to 6 April 1199, known as Richard the Lionheart
- used to remove Jews and Moors from Spain, but most of people killed were merchants
- the document that made it so the king didn't have all the power.
- the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
6 True/False questions
clergy → A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
black death → Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
excommunicate → the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
hundred years war → War between England and France. France wins and develops strong national feeling.
heresy → A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
Holy Land → the leader of the musilem forses