7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- King of England from 6 July 1189 to 6 April 1199, known as Richard the Lionheart
- (r. 1088-1099) Called for the First Crusade at Clermont
- was Palestine
- the leader of the musilem forses
- Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
- a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion
6 True/False questions
Crusades → people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
reconquista → exclude from a church or a religious community
Emperor Henry IV → (r. 1088-1099) Called for the First Crusade at Clermont
hundred years war → the holy roman emperor
clergy → A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
friars → a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems