7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
- a system of justice derived from nature instead of from rules of society
- a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
- A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
- the epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe
- the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
6 True/False questions
religious order → a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
Saladin → people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
excommunicate → exclude from a church or a religious community
Magna Carta → the leader of the musilem forses
Emperor Henry IV → Figure behind investiture contreversy, battles with Henry IV, Dictatus Papai- "papal wishlist"
hundred years war → War between England and France. France wins and develops strong national feeling.