7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe
- a brotherhood or sisterhood of monks, nuns or friars
- Figure behind investiture contreversy, battles with Henry IV, Dictatus Papai- "papal wishlist"
- a system of justice derived from nature instead of from rules of society
- was Palestine
- the document that made it so the king didn't have all the power.
6 True/False questions
Pope Urban II → Figure behind investiture contreversy, battles with Henry IV, Dictatus Papai- "papal wishlist"
King Richard I → King of England from 6 July 1189 to 6 April 1199, known as Richard the Lionheart
heresy → A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
Crusades → people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
Parlement → Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
friars → a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems