5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Islam's holy book
- b A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
- c Another word for oil.
- d Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
- e A nomadic Arab shepherd of the desert.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- An arabic word meaning God.
5 True/False questions
Knesset → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
Deity → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
Judaism → A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
Desalination → The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
Jerusalem → A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.