5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Middle East
- a Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
- b A god
- c A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
- d A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- e Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Belief in one god.
- An arabic word meaning God.
- Another word for oil.
- The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
5 True/False questions
Mohammed → An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
Bedouins → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
Mecca → The holiest city of Islam.
Islam → An arabic word meaning God.
Palestine → A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.