5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
- b The holiest city of Islam.
- c A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
- d A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- e The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
- The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
- Belief in one god.
- A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
- Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
5 True/False questions
Quran/Koran → A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
Deity → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
Oasis → A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
Bedouins → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
OPEC → Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.