5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The holiest city of Islam.
- b Another word for oil.
- c A god
- d Islam's holy book
- e Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A nomadic Arab shepherd of the desert.
- A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
- An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- An arabic word meaning God.
5 True/False questions
Palestine → A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
Steppe → A large area of flat unforested grassland.
Desert → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
Desalination → The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
Jerusalem → A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.