5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- b The holiest city of Islam.
- c A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- d A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
- e Another word for oil.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
- A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
- A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- Belief in one god.
- A large area of flat unforested grassland.
5 True/False questions
Jerusalem → The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
OPEC → The holiest city of Islam.
Desert → The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
Wadi → A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
Allah → An arabic word meaning God.