5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Islam's holy book
- b The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- c An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- d A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
- e A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
- A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- A god
- A large area of flat unforested grassland.
5 True/False questions
Wadi → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
OPEC → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
Desert → A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
Scarcity → A god
Petroleum → Another word for oil.