5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- b A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
- c An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- d Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
- e A nomadic Arab shepherd of the desert.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
- The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
- The holiest city of Islam.
- The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- An arabic word meaning God.
5 True/False questions
Oasis → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
Judaism → A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
Islam → An arabic word meaning God.
Middle East → A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
Deity → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.