5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- b A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
- c Another word for oil.
- d A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
- e A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
- The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
- A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
5 True/False questions
Desalination → The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
Hajj → Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
Deity → A god
OPEC → The holiest city of Islam.
Islam → A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.