5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Middle East
- a A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- b A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- c Another word for oil.
- d Islam's holy book
- e A large area of flat unforested grassland.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
- The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
- The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
- A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
- A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
5 True/False questions
Judaism → A god
Desert → A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
Monotheism → Belief in one god.
Scarcity → A god
Knesset → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.