5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- which are smaller? prokaryotes or eukaryotes?
- what metabolic diversity uses inorganic chemicals and carbon dioxide to make energy?
- what color is a gram - stain?
- True or false. Prokaryotes have membrane bound organelles
- cyano bacteria is an example of
- a chemoautotrophs
- b photoautotrophs
- c prokaryotes
- d false
- e red
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
what oxidizes carbon dioxide and produces methane? → methanogens
what decomposes and absorbs nutrients from dead and decaying matter → saprobes
parasitic prokaryotes are an example of → photoautotrophs
what metabolic diversity uses light energy and organic compounds to make energy → photoheterotrophs
What metabolic diversity uses light energy and carbon dioxide to make organic compounds → photoautotrophs