5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is an evolutionary adaptation that allows fungi to trap and prey on animals?
- what is the name of the yeast that bakers use
- what type of fungi is black mold?
- what is it called when there are no cell walls in the hyphae?
- which fungi is aquatic
- a coenocytic
- b zygomycota
- c chytridiomycota
- d haustoria
- e saccharomyces
5 Multiple choice questions
- the exchange of minerals between plants and fungi
5 True/False questions
the fusion of the nuclei is called → karyogamy
which fungi produces spores? → chytridiomycota
what are on the ends of mycellium → spores
what is a unicellular fungi that inhabits moist habitats → decomposers
what is a symbiotic association between fungi and algae → mycorrhizae