5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
- The wealthiest person in the town. Narrowly escapes a dreadful revenge that Injun Joe tries to wreck on her.
- The villain of the story, said to be part Native American and part white; cruel and ruthless because of his Native American heritage.
- Teacher at the school, good at hitting children, but less good at actually teaching anything.
- Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
4 True/False questions
Mary → Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
Joe Harper → A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.
Jim → Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
Amy Lawrence → Tom's ex-girlfriend, whom he dumps when Becky comes to town.