5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A great friend of Tom's, sounds like a boy to be pitied. Poor, homeless and uncared for by his drunken father, dresses in rags and scrounges for food where he can. So much energy and life.
- Young black boy who lives with, and works for Aunt Polly. It's never actually said in the book, but is certainly a slave.
- Tom's cousin, who also lives with Aunt Polly.
- Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
- Tom's on-off girlfriend. She is proud as Tom, and their relationship is often stormy.
4 True/False questions
Mr. Dobbins → Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
Joe Harper → A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
Amy Lawrence → Tom's ex-girlfriend, whom he dumps when Becky comes to town.
Widow Douglas → The wealthiest person in the town. Narrowly escapes a dreadful revenge that Injun Joe tries to wreck on her.