5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
- A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.
- Tom's on-off girlfriend. She is proud as Tom, and their relationship is often stormy.
- Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.
- The villain of the story, said to be part Native American and part white; cruel and ruthless because of his Native American heritage.
4 True/False questions
Sid → Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
Mr. Dobbins → Teacher at the school, good at hitting children, but less good at actually teaching anything.
Alfred Temple → A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.
Muff Potter → Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.