5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
- Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.
- The wealthiest person in the town. Narrowly escapes a dreadful revenge that Injun Joe tries to wreck on her.
- A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.
- The villain of the story, said to be part Native American and part white; cruel and ruthless because of his Native American heritage.
4 True/False questions
Tom Sawyer → A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
Amy Lawrence → Tom's ex-girlfriend, whom he dumps when Becky comes to town.
Mary → Tom's cousin, who also lives with Aunt Polly.
Jim → Young black boy who lives with, and works for Aunt Polly. It's never actually said in the book, but is certainly a slave.