5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The best-dressed boy in town. Beck sometimes pretends to be friends with him to make Tom jealous.
- A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
- Tom's cousin, who also lives with Aunt Polly.
- Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
- Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
4 True/False questions
Mr. Dobbins → The wealthiest person in the town. Narrowly escapes a dreadful revenge that Injun Joe tries to wreck on her.
Amy Lawrence → Tom's ex-girlfriend, whom he dumps when Becky comes to town.
Aunt Polly → Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.
Becky Thatcher → A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.