5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- granite, concrete, dry soup mix, pizza, cheese, Chex mix, trail mix, Italian dressing
- a process in which rocks / Earth's surface are broken into smaller pieces that vary in size
- b anything that has mass and volume
- c ability of a substance to be drawn or pulled into a wire
- d process of separating a mixture based on boiling points of the liquid components
- e Name two examples of heterogeneous mixtures.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What kind of matter have unique sets of properties that help to aid in their identification?
- Name three clues that a chemical change has occurred.
- unable to be dissolved
- Which is the solute with oxygen in the air?
- mixture in which different materials can be distinquished easily so it doesn't appear the same throughout
5 True/False questions
vinegar, pop, mayonaise, jello, kool-aid → Name two examples of homogeneous mixtures.
element → Which is the solute with oxygen in the air?
color, shape, state of matter, size, density, temperature, melting point, boiling point, odor, taste, viscosity, thermal conductivity, mass, volume, malleability, ductility, solubility → Name three different physical properties
soluble → substance that is dissolved (smaller amount)
mixture → Which is the solvent with oxygen in the air?