5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Abraham (James 2:23)
- Mephibosheth (2 Samuel 9)
- God Almighty (Genesis 17:1)
- Live in harmony in the Lord (Philippians 4:2)
- To speak up for their rights
- a What does El Shaddai, one of many names of God, mean?
- b Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
- c According to Proverbs 31:8−9, what responsibility do we have for the poor and needy?
- d After Saul's death, which of his descendants was treated kindly by King David?
- e In his letter to the Philippians, what instruction did Paul give to Euodia and Syntyche?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which book of the New Testament is categorized as a book of prophecy?
- What command is found at the beginning of the last five psalms?
- According to Proverbs 12:27, what is considered a precious possession?
- How did Samson lose his great strength?
- According to Proverbs 22:1, what is of greater value than material riches?
5 True/False questions
He did whatever God told him to do (Genesis 6:22) → How did Noah demonstrate his love for God while building the ark?
That God would not hold the sin of murdering him against them (Acts 7:60) → According to Acts 12, what service do angels provide for Christians?
Hebrews (13:8) → Which Bible book prophesies that a child who is born will be called Wonderful Counselor and Mighty God?
Isaiah (7:14) → Which Old Testament book predicted hundreds of years in advance that Jesus would be born of a virgin?
1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus → What are the pastoral epistles in the New Testament?