5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- They should correct us when we need it
- The advice of wise friends
- The proud in heart
- A thirst for God
- They are condemned for eternity
- a According to Proverbs 27:5−6, what is one thing faithful friends should do?
- b Who, according to Proverbs 16:5, are an abomination to the Lord?
- c According to John 3:16−18, what happens to those who do not trust in Jesus for the gift of eternal life?
- d According to Proverbs 15:22, what is one key to making wise decisions?
- e According to Psalm 42:2, what trait should characterize every Christian?
5 Multiple choice questions
- In Jeremiah 17:9, how is the human heart described?
- According to Proverbs 16:20, what is the key to real joy?
- According to 1 Timothy 2:4, what does God desire?
- What does El Shaddai, one of many names of God, mean?
- According to Proverbs 15:28, what is one characteristic of a wise person?
5 True/False questions
Because Job demonstrated a love for God and a hatred for evil (Job 1:6-8) → According to John 13:34−35, how can Christians be effective witnesses for Jesus?
66 → How many books are there in the entire Bible?
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy → According to John 3:16−18, what happens to those who do not trust in Jesus for the gift of eternal life?
By demonstrating love for one another → According to John 13:34−35, how can Christians be effective witnesses for Jesus?
To magnify Jesus (Philippians 1:19-21) → Ruth showed God's kindness by taking care of her mother-in-law. Who was her mother-in- law?