5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Revelation (22:6-21)
- They protect them from danger (Acts 12:11)
- I AM
- 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus
- To speak up for their rights
- a Which book of the New Testament is categorized as a book of prophecy?
- b What are the pastoral epistles in the New Testament?
- c In John 8:58, by what name did Jesus identify Himself to show us that He is the eternal God?
- d According to Acts 12, what service do angels provide for Christians?
- e According to Proverbs 31:8−9, what responsibility do we have for the poor and needy?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Proverbs 16:20, what is the key to real joy?
- According to 2 Chronicles 7:14, what will God do if His people humble themselves, pray, and turn from their sins?
- What person in the Bible asked if it was right to accept good from God, but not be willing to accept hardship as well?
- According to John 3:16−18, what happens to those who do not trust in Jesus for the gift of eternal life?
- Which Old Testament book predicted hundreds of years in advance that Jesus would be born of a virgin?
5 True/False questions
Abraham (James 2:23) → Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
The church at Ephesus (Revelation 2:4) → In which church addressed in Revelation 2 were Christians rebuked for losing their first love for Christ?
The salvation of all people → According to 1 Timothy 2:4, what does God desire?
A thirst for God → According to Psalm 42:2, what trait should characterize every Christian?
That we do not seek the praise of people → According to James 1:26, what characterizes obedient Christians?