5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- That we do not seek the praise of people
- "Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men" (Luke 2:14)
- I AM
- For the sins of everyone else (2 Corinthians 5:21;1 Peter 2:22)
- What God has joined together, let not man separate
- a Although Jesus never sinned, for what was He punished?
- b According to Matthew 6:1−4, of what must we be careful as we serve God?
- c What did the angels sing when Jesus was born?
- d In light of Matthew 19:3−6, what is God's view on marriage?
- e In John 8:58, by what name did Jesus identify Himself to show us that He is the eternal God?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Proverbs 12:27, what is considered a precious possession?
- According to Proverbs 15:22, what is one key to making wise decisions?
- According to Proverbs 15:8, what is it that brings God delight?
- According to Proverbs 6:6−8, what lessons can we learn from ants?
- What words best describe the behavior of the Israelites during that period of history called The Judges?
5 True/False questions
We must serve others → According to Matthew 20:26−28, what must we do in order to be greatly honored by God for all eternity?
A godly reputation → According to Proverbs 22:1, what is of greater value than material riches?
"My Lord and my God" → In John 20:28, what did Thomas call Jesus?
A reverence for God → According to Proverbs 1:7, what is the key to becoming a wise person?
Isaiah (7:14) → Since Psalm 139:13−16 teaches that God forms each person in his mother's womb, what can we conclude about abortion?