5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mephibosheth (2 Samuel 9)
- He wrote a song of praise to God (Exodus 15)
- The proud in heart
- Job (Job 2:10)
- For all people
- a After Saul's death, which of his descendants was treated kindly by King David?
- b What person in the Bible asked if it was right to accept good from God, but not be willing to accept hardship as well?
- c After Israel passed through the Red Sea on dry ground and the Egyptians drowned, what did Moses do?
- d Who, according to Proverbs 16:5, are an abomination to the Lord?
- e According to 1 John 2:1−2, for whom did Jesus die?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to John 3:16−18, what happens to those who do not trust in Jesus for the gift of eternal life?
- According to Proverbs 27:5−6, what is one thing faithful friends should do?
- According to Jesus in Matthew 24:35, what will never pass away?
- According to Romans 8:16, who is it that bears witness with our human spirit that we are God's children?
- Why did God brag about Job to Satan?
5 True/False questions
1,600 years → According to Proverbs 11:1, what brings God great delight?
If we don't forgive others, God will make us miserable (Matthew 18:21-35) → As a result of Paul and Silas's concern for the jail keeper, what happened?
Evil → What does 3 John 11 tell us we should not imitate?
Personal initiative, productivity, and planning for future needs → According to Proverbs 6:6−8, what lessons can we learn from ants?
The Acts of the Apostles → According to Proverbs 15:8, what is it that brings God delight?