5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For all people
- The church at Ephesus (Revelation 2:4)
- They are condemned for eternity
- He will forgive their sin and heal their land
- Naomi (Ruth 1:16-22)
- a According to John 3:16−18, what happens to those who do not trust in Jesus for the gift of eternal life?
- b According to 2 Chronicles 7:14, what will God do if His people humble themselves, pray, and turn from their sins?
- c According to 1 John 2:1−2, for whom did Jesus die?
- d In which church addressed in Revelation 2 were Christians rebuked for losing their first love for Christ?
- e Ruth showed God's kindness by taking care of her mother-in-law. Who was her mother-in- law?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Acts 12, what service do angels provide for Christians?
- Name four things Psalm 139 teaches about God's love for us.
- As we support God's workers financially, what is God's promise to us?
- According to 2 Corinthians 9:7, in what does God delight?
- According to Proverbs 16:20, what is the key to real joy?
5 True/False questions
"Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men" (Luke 2:14) → According to 2 Chronicles 7:14, what will God do if His people humble themselves, pray, and turn from their sins?
Renewed strength (Isaiah 40:28-31) → Which book of the New Testament is categorized as a book of prophecy?
Because God has forgiven us through Christ → According to Ephesians 4:32, why should Christians forgive each other?
The Acts of the Apostles → Which book of the New Testament is categorized as a book of history?
Hebrews (13:8) → What book of the Bible says that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever?