5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- He knows us intimately, is with us constantly, has made us wonderfully, and thinks of us fondly (Psalm 139:1-6, 7-12, 13-16, 17-18)
- They can hurt them or help them
- To show his gratitude for God's protective care (Genesis 8:20-21)
- To obey and honor their parents
- To magnify Jesus (Philippians 1:19-21)
- a What was Paul's main goal in life?
- b Name four things Psalm 139 teaches about God's love for us.
- c According to Ephesians 6:1−2, what is a responsibility of children?
- d Why did Noah offer a sacrifice to God after the Flood?
- e According to Proverbs 12:18, in what two ways can our words affect others?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What does El Shaddai, one of many names of God, mean?
- According to Matthew 6:1−4, of what must we be careful as we serve God?
- What are the pastoral epistles in the New Testament?
- According to John 13:34−35, how can Christians be effective witnesses for Jesus?
- According to Isaiah 40, what will come to those who wait on (hope in) the Lord?
5 True/False questions
He and his family trusted in Jesus for salvation (Acts 16:25-34) → According to Acts 12, what service do angels provide for Christians?
With musical instruments, clapping and lifting our hands, and with a joyful shout (43:4, 47:1, 63:4, 66:1) → According to Psalms, in what ways can we celebrate the Lord?
Peter, Andrew, James (son of Zebedee), John, Philip, Nathanael (also known as Bartholemew), Thomas, Matthew, Judas Iscariot, James (son of Alphaeus), Thaddaeus (also known as Judas the son of James), Simon the Zealot → In light of Matthew 19:3−6, what is God's view on marriage?
66 → What does 3 John 11 tell us we should not imitate?
A reverence for God → According to Psalm 42:2, what trait should characterize every Christian?