5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For all people
- Inward beauty produced through having a right relationship with God
- A godly reputation
- The church at Laodicea (Revelation 3:14-22)
- a According to Proverbs 31:30, what personal quality has eternal value?
- b According to Proverbs 22:1, what is of greater value than material riches?
- c According to 1 John 2:1−2, for whom did Jesus die?
- d Which Christians did Jesus say He would discipline if they did not repent of being lukewarm?
- e From which book of the Old Testament did Christ most commonly quote?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the main message of the Gospel of Luke?
- According to Proverbs 31:8−9, what responsibility do we have for the poor and needy?
- What is the main message of the Gospel of Mark?
- According to John 13:34−35, how can Christians be effective witnesses for Jesus?
- According to James 1:26, what characterizes obedient Christians?
5 True/False questions
They believed God and turned from their sin (Jonah 3) → When Jonah warned Nineveh of God's judgment, how did its citizens respond?
What God has joined together, let not man separate → According to Ephesians 4:32, why should Christians forgive each other?
That God would not hold the sin of murdering him against them (Acts 7:60) → How did Noah demonstrate his love for God while building the ark?
The Acts of the Apostles → According to Proverbs 15:8, what is it that brings God delight?
We should delight in the Lord → According to Psalm 37:4, in what should we delight?