5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- They believed God and turned from their sin (Jonah 3)
- The careful use of words
- Jesus Christ is the perfect servant (10:45)
- Everyone did what was right in his own eyes (Judges 17:6)
- A reverence for God
- a What is the main message of the Gospel of Mark?
- b According to James 1:26, what characterizes obedient Christians?
- c When Jonah warned Nineveh of God's judgment, how did its citizens respond?
- d What words best describe the behavior of the Israelites during that period of history called The Judges?
- e According to Proverbs 1:7, what is the key to becoming a wise person?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
- As we support God's workers financially, what is God's promise to us?
- According to Proverbs 10:1, what makes a parent sad?
- What person in the Bible asked if it was right to accept good from God, but not be willing to accept hardship as well?
- According to Proverbs 12:27, what is considered a precious possession?
5 True/False questions
They should pray, bringing their requests to God → According to Proverbs 27:5−6, what is one thing faithful friends should do?
If we don't forgive others, God will make us miserable (Matthew 18:21-35) → What is the main point in Jesus' parable of the unmerciful servant?
For the sins of everyone else (2 Corinthians 5:21;1 Peter 2:22) → Although Jesus never sinned, for what was He punished?
We are to glorify God (Psalm 34:1-3) → As Christians, what is the purpose of our lives, both now and throughout eternity?
He did whatever God told him to do (Genesis 6:22) → After Israel passed through the Red Sea on dry ground and the Egyptians drowned, what did Moses do?