5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Abraham (James 2:23)
- Because God has forgiven us through Christ
- 1,600 years
- Everyone did what was right in his own eyes (Judges 17:6)
- a According to Ephesians 4:32, why should Christians forgive each other?
- b Which book of the Bible ends with the following exhortation: Man's duty is to fear God and keep His commandments?
- c What words best describe the behavior of the Israelites during that period of history called The Judges?
- d The Bible was written over a period of approximately how many years?
- e Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
5 Multiple choice questions
- In what languages was the Old Testament written?
- What is the main point in Jesus' parable of the unmerciful servant?
- What are the books of the Law in the Old Testament?
- What did the angels sing when Jesus was born?
- According to James 1:26, what characterizes obedient Christians?
5 True/False questions
Trust in God → According to John 1:18, to whom can we look to best understand God?
Revelation (22:6-21) → Which book of the New Testament is categorized as a book of prophecy?
It is without error and totally trustworthy → According to Hebrews 3:16−19, why did Israel wander in the wilderness for forty years before entering the Promised Land?
Renewed strength (Isaiah 40:28-31) → According to Isaiah 40, what will come to those who wait on (hope in) the Lord?
What God has joined together, let not man separate → According to Proverbs 12:27, what is one characteristic of sluggards?