5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- For all people
- In Hebrew and some Aramaic
- Everyone did what was right in his own eyes (Judges 17:6)
- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy
- A godly reputation
- a In what languages was the Old Testament written?
- b What are the books of the Law in the Old Testament?
- c According to 1 John 2:1−2, for whom did Jesus die?
- d What words best describe the behavior of the Israelites during that period of history called The Judges?
- e According to Proverbs 22:1, what is of greater value than material riches?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Proverbs 31:30, what personal quality has eternal value?
- Which Christians did Jesus say He would discipline if they did not repent of being lukewarm?
- After Israel passed through the Red Sea on dry ground and the Egyptians drowned, what did Moses do?
- In his letter to the Philippians, what instruction did Paul give to Euodia and Syntyche?
- According to Proverbs 15:8, what is it that brings God delight?
5 True/False questions
Job (Job 2:10) → What person in the Bible asked if it was right to accept good from God, but not be willing to accept hardship as well?
Mephibosheth (2 Samuel 9) → Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
They should correct us when we need it → According to Hebrews 3:16−19, why did Israel wander in the wilderness for forty years before entering the Promised Land?
As being deceitful and wicked → According to Proverbs 22:1, what is of greater value than material riches?
I AM → In John 8:58, by what name did Jesus identify Himself to show us that He is the eternal God?