5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Search Engine
- a The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
- b A (usually web-based) system for searching the information available on the Web.
- c The coding language used to create Hypertext documents for use on the World Wide Web.(HyperText Markup Language)
- d The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
- e A thousand bytes. Actually, usually 1024 (210) bytes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A web page or site made by automatically combining content from other sources
- A common format for image files, especially suitable for images containing large areas of the same color. (Graphic Interchange Format)
- JPEG is most preferred format for image files.(Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- An open source website where people can contribute but often with limitations.
- A specification and various technologies used to allow making telephone calls over IP networks, especially the Internet.(Voice Over IP)
5 True/False questions
Blog → A set of Bits (0,1) that represent a single character.
Browser → A program (like Firefox) that is used to look at various kinds of Internet resources.
URL → Basically the web address of a website.(Uniform Resource Locator)
PDF → A common format for image files, especially suitable for images containing large areas of the same color. (Graphic Interchange Format)
MP3 → uses perceptual noise shaping to compress sounds