5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The protocol for moving hypertextfiles across the Internet. (HyperText Transfer Protocol)
- b Basically the web address of a website.(Uniform Resource Locator)
- c A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web.
- d JPEG is most preferred format for image files.(Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- e A thousand bytes. Actually, usually 1024 (210) bytes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The coding language used to create Hypertext documents for use on the World Wide Web.(HyperText Markup Language)
- A social network service focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people
- A set of Bits (0,1) that represent a single character.
- A file format designed to enable printing and viewing of documents with all their formatting(Portable Document Format)
- An institution that provides access to the Internet in some form, usually for money.(Internet Service Provider)
5 True/False questions
Bandwidth → A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
IT → A very general term referring to the entire field of Information Technology(Information Technology)
Megabyte → 1000 gigabytes.
Network → Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,
Mashup → A web page or site made by automatically combining content from other sources