5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a How much stuff you can send through a connection. Usually measured in bits-per-second
- b A popular term for a form of wireless data communication, basically Wi-Fi is "Wireless Ethernet".(Wireless Fidelity)
- c A unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes
- d An open source website where people can contribute but often with limitations.
- e A place where information goes into or out of a computer, or both.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,
- A set of Bits (0,1) that represent a single character.
- 1000 gigabytes.
- The coding language used to create Hypertext documents for use on the World Wide Web.(HyperText Markup Language)
- Information consisting entirely of ones and zeros.
5 True/False questions
Search Engine → A (usually web-based) system for searching the information available on the Web.
DSL → A method for moving data over regular phone lines.
(Digital Subscriber Line)
Browser → A program (like Firefox) that is used to look at various kinds of Internet resources.
Domain Name → The unique name that identifies an Internet site.
GIF → A file format designed to enable printing and viewing of documents with all their formatting(Portable Document Format)