5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes
- b The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
- c How much stuff you can send through a connection. Usually measured in bits-per-second
- d A computer that makes services, like access to data files and programs available to other computers or workstations in the same network.
- e uses perceptual noise shaping to compress sounds
5 Multiple choice questions
- The protocol for moving hypertextfiles across the Internet. (HyperText Transfer Protocol)
- An open source website where people can contribute but often with limitations.
- A social network service focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people
- 1000 or 1024 Megabytes, depending on who is measuring.
- A (usually web-based) system for searching the information available on the Web.
5 True/False questions
JPEG → JPEG is most preferred format for image files.(Joint Photographic Experts Group)
URL → Basically the web address of a website.(Uniform Resource Locator)
Netiquette → The etiquette ( or manners) on the Internet.
DSL → A method for moving data over regular phone lines.
(Digital Subscriber Line)
Blog → A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web.