5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Social Networking
- a A social network service focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people
- b The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
- c A program (like Firefox) that is used to look at various kinds of Internet resources.
- d A computer that makes services, like access to data files and programs available to other computers or workstations in the same network.
- e The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
5 Multiple choice questions
- A method for moving data over regular phone lines.
(Digital Subscriber Line)
- A place where information goes into or out of a computer, or both.
- 1000 gigabytes.
- A web page or site made by automatically combining content from other sources
- A popular term for a form of wireless data communication, basically Wi-Fi is "Wireless Ethernet".(Wireless Fidelity)
5 True/False questions
ISP → An institution that provides access to the Internet in some form, usually for money.(Internet Service Provider)
Byte → A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
GIF → A very general term referring to the entire field of Information Technology(Information Technology)
Search Engine → A (usually web-based) system for searching the information available on the Web.
MP3 → A file format designed to enable printing and viewing of documents with all their formatting(Portable Document Format)