5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An open source website where people can contribute but often with limitations.
- b Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,
- c A place where information goes into or out of a computer, or both.
- d JPEG is most preferred format for image files.(Joint Photographic Experts Group)
- e 1000 or 1024 Megabytes, depending on who is measuring.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A thousand bytes. Actually, usually 1024 (210) bytes.
- A set of Bits (0,1) that represent a single character.
- The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
- A very general term referring to the entire field of Information Technology(Information Technology)
- uses perceptual noise shaping to compress sounds
5 True/False questions
Bit → A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
VOIP → A place where information goes into or out of a computer, or both.
Netiquette → A unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes
Domain Name → Information consisting entirely of ones and zeros.
HTML → The coding language used to create Hypertext documents for use on the World Wide Web.(HyperText Markup Language)