5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The opposition consisted of what?
- July 1859
- Why did he win?
- What did Otto declare concerning government?
- War with Prussia Effects
- a republicans, monarchists, and liberals
- b 1871 divided France once again
- c Government can rule without parliamentary consent
- d Nap iii made peace with Austria at Villafranca
- e 1st-Had the same name as his uncle (Napoleon Bonaparte) 2nd-He was a tough ruler 3rd-had a positive program for France
5 Multiple choice questions
- Shared North Central Italy
- strengthen by failures of 1848
- caused 92% of people to vote to make him president for 10 years
- gave Assembly greater powers and opposition candidates greater freedom
- taken by Metternich's Austria
5 True/False questions
Growing Socialist Movement → opposed to patriotic republican nationalism
Cavour → Led Sardinia 1850-1861
Germany Before Bismarck → Germany Before Bismarck
Section I:Napoleon III in France → Section I:Napoleon III in France
Who was unsatisfied? → Urban Workers