5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did Otto declare concerning government?
- sub section: Second Republic and Louis Napoleon
- Army crushing Commune led to...
- New constitution description
- How they wanted to create whole new universal secular culture?
- a combined parliamentary regime with emperor as chief of state
- b sub section: Second Republic and Louis Napoleon
- c national unity
- d Government can rule without parliamentary consent
- e 1. Hiring women
5 Multiple choice questions
- republicans, monarchists, and liberals
- These new leaders surrendered Alsace and Lorraine to Germany
- 1.sought unity only for the states of northern and perhaps central italy for sardinia so that sardinia could become big
2.wanted to make Sardinia capable of leading northern italy
- preached a republic of equal opportunity, proposed parliamentary supremacy between 1877-1879
5 True/False questions
How was new kingdom of Italy? → Urban Workers
What did he do to the assembly? → he did not abolish the Assembly but only restricted it
July 1858-1859 → Nap iii made peace with Austria at Villafranca
Why did they encourage teachers to marry and both husband and wife teach at same location? → winning the hearts and minds of the next generation
they were more patriotic now → they were more patriotic now