5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a class, peer group, duty, One social duty according to class and peer group. Your place in life.
- b creator
- c "illusion" the world is shaped by our fears and desires. we cannot see past to see that atman and brahman are the same
- d destroyer
- e priestly caste
5 Multiple choice questions
- warriors, soliders
- universal sound of Hinduism and Buddhism. The sound the of the universe and nature. The cycle of rebirth.
- authoritative collection of texts
- may or may not be included in a canon
- the art of interpretation
5 True/False questions
deuterocanonical → second-order, interpretations and comments about protocanonical
Sankara → "going through," a world of rebirth, of suffering. The cyclic world. Karma fuels this.
Rsi → the seers, wrote the vedas
karma → "pleasure"
ontology → our meaning systems or world