5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a authoritative collection of texts
- b warriors, soliders
- c preserver
- d bring specific goals to the process of interpretation
- e destroyer
5 Multiple choice questions
- class, peer group, duty, One social duty according to class and peer group. Your place in life.
- "what is remembered," tradition, second class texts
- the seers, wrote the vedas
- "action," what goes around comes around. Do good deeds now and you will reach moksha or return as a higher caste.
5 True/False questions
Aretha → "wealth, status"
The Four Stages of Life → Kama, Aretha, Dharma, Moksha
OM/AUM → "illusion" the world is shaped by our fears and desires. we cannot see past to see that atman and brahman are the same
The Three Debts of Dvija → sons/children (to ones ancestors), chastity (to your teachers), sagrafice (to deities)
caste → "casta" portuegese for class