5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Three Debts of Dvija
- a "twice born," the first three castes. Between the ages of 6 and 12 would study the Vedas with a guru.
- b creator
- c sons/children (to ones ancestors), chastity (to your teachers), sagrafice (to deities)
- d second-order, interpretations and comments about protocanonical
- e in Hinduism, the seventh incarnation of the god Vishnu
5 Multiple choice questions
- first-order, that which is considered to be original or primary somehow.
- hindu concept, god's word is around us all the time; we need only to tune into it.
- "ignorance" we refuse to see that atman and brahman are the same
- a sacraficial fire, supposed to be a mouth to the gods. There is one kept in the temple, in the school, and in the home.
- "color" caste
5 True/False questions
Brahmin → priestly caste
isegesis → bring specific goals to the process of interpretation
maya → "pleasure"
Shudra → Laborers (in here are pariahs)
karma → "pleasure"