5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Three Debts of Dvija
- a sons/children (to ones ancestors), chastity (to your teachers), sagrafice (to deities)
- b warriors, soliders
- c liberation. Realizing that life is not maya, but everything is brahman. Release from the cycle of samsara.
- d "color" caste
- e preserver
5 Multiple choice questions
- person, primordial, sacrafices himself into the caste. Four parts. Head, arms, legs, and feet.
- the seers, wrote the vedas
- "ignorance" we refuse to see that atman and brahman are the same
- religions were first based on the oral recitation
5 True/False questions
sectarian → "going through," a world of rebirth, of suffering. The cyclic world. Karma fuels this.
Kama → "pleasure"
Shudra → Laborers (in here are pariahs)
Atman → "pleasure"
Sankara → classic interpretation of Hinduism which is non-dualism.