5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Three Debts of Dvija
- The Four Stages of Life
- fundamental orality
- a self, soul. This is what lives on after death
- b religions were first based on the oral recitation
- c sons/children (to ones ancestors), chastity (to your teachers), sagrafice (to deities)
- d Student, Householder, Forest dweller, and World-renouncer/ascetic
- e Laborers (in here are pariahs)
5 Multiple choice questions
- our meaning systems or world
- Kama, Aretha, Dharma, Moksha
- "twice born," the first three castes. Between the ages of 6 and 12 would study the Vedas with a guru.
- warriors, soliders
- "what is remembered," tradition, second class texts
5 True/False questions
Visnu → "color" caste
avidya → "twice born," the first three castes. Between the ages of 6 and 12 would study the Vedas with a guru.
protocanonical → second-order, interpretations and comments about protocanonical
sectarian → may or may not be included in a canon
Aretha → liberation. Realizing that life is not maya, but everything is brahman. Release from the cycle of samsara.