5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a our meaning systems or world
- b "duty" social and varna duty
- c self, soul. This is what lives on after death
- d destroyer
- e "what is remembered," tradition, second class texts
5 Multiple choice questions
- "wealth, status"
- religions were first based on the oral recitation
- first-order, that which is considered to be original or primary somehow.
5 True/False questions
karma → "pleasure"
OM/AUM → universal sound of Hinduism and Buddhism. The sound the of the universe and nature. The cycle of rebirth.
Visnu → preserver
isegesis → a close reading of a selection of texts, payings special attention to word choice.
The Four Aims of Dvija → Student, Householder, Forest dweller, and World-renouncer/ascetic