5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fair use doctrine
- Word count
- Page layout
- a the number of words in a document or selection
- b a measurement of the transparency of a color
- c part of copyright law that provides for limited use of copyrighted work without permission.
- d the way text, graphics, and space are organized on a document page
- e shapes, mathematical and scientific notations, currency signs, and other visual elements you can insert in documents by using the Symbol dialogue box
5 Multiple choice questions
- a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
- a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas
- the first line of a paragraph printed alone at the bottom of the page.
- the system used for numbering pages in a document.
- a plan to obtain or achieve something
5 True/False questions
Section → in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
Time management → data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
Case → someone who unites people to work toward common goals
Hard page break → the location where word automatically starts a new page because the current page is full.
Footnote → an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the bottom of a page.