5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dropped capital
- Document properties
- Commercial printer
- a rank in order of importance
- b space added to the margin to leave room for binding
- c a business that provides printing, copying, and publishing services
- d categories of information about a document
- e an enlarging capital letter that drops below the first line of a body text in the paragraph
5 Multiple choice questions
- the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
- the last line of a paragraph printed alone at the top of the page.
- the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
- the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
- someone who unites people to work toward common goals
5 True/False questions
Copyright → a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests
Footnote → an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the bottom of a page.
Word count → the number of words in a document or selection
Goal setting → in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
Orphan → the first line of a paragraph printed alone at the bottom of the page.