5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Column gutter
- a a reference to a source of information. In legal documents, it is a reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.
- b the system used for numbering pages in a document.
- c the space between column margins
- d the use of repetition to create a uniform and predictable design or layout
- e the last line of a paragraph printed alone at the top of the page.
5 Multiple choice questions
- categories of information about a document
- a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests
- in Word, a segment of a document defined by a section break.
- the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
- positioning document text so it displays and prints horizontally across the longer side of the page
5 True/False questions
Responsibilities → rank in order of importance
Note text → the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
Desktop publishing → the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
Bibliography → a list of sources.
Leader → someone who unites people to work toward common goals