5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Newsletter style columns
- Landscape orientation
- Goal setting
- a the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
- b columns in which text flows from the bottom of one column to the top of the next column
- c the use of repetition to create a uniform and predictable design or layout
- d a plan to obtain or achieve something
- e positioning document text so it displays and prints horizontally across the longer side of the page
5 Multiple choice questions
- a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal
- a list of sources.
- the location where word automatically starts a new page because the current page is full.
- a measurement of the transparency of a color
- the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
5 True/False questions
Desktop publishing → the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
Word count → the number of words in a document or selection
Balance → a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
Endnote → an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the end of a document.
Copyright → the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.