5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas
- b the use of repetition to create a uniform and predictable design or layout
- c shapes, mathematical and scientific notations, currency signs, and other visual elements you can insert in documents by using the Symbol dialogue box
- d a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
- e a measurement of the transparency of a color
5 Multiple choice questions
- a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal
- the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
- a plan to obtain or achieve something
- an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the bottom of a page.
- a nonprinting character inserted to force the start of a new page.
5 True/False questions
Note reference mark → the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
Case → someone who unites people to work toward common goals
Keywords → important words found in a document. Keywords can be used to classify a document
Commercial printer → a business that provides printing, copying, and publishing services
Contrast → a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests