5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Commercial printer
- Soft page break
- a the use of repetition to create a uniform and predictable design or layout
- b the location where word automatically starts a new page because the current page is full.
- c the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
- d a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas
- e a business that provides printing, copying, and publishing services
5 Multiple choice questions
- the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
- the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
- the first line of a paragraph printed alone at the bottom of the page.
- the space between column margins
- the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
5 True/False questions
Case → someone who unites people to work toward common goals
Publish → a measurement of the transparency of a color
Landscape orientation → positioning document text so it displays and prints horizontally across the longer side of the page
Metadata → data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
Bibliography → output a document so it can be disturbed to readers