5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Commercial printer
- a the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
- b a business that provides printing, copying, and publishing services
- c the system used for numbering pages in a document.
- d output a document so it can be disturbed to readers
- e an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the bottom of a page.
5 Multiple choice questions
- important words found in a document. Keywords can be used to classify a document
- controlling and organizing a schedule so you can accomplish tasks and meet responsibilities
- a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other
- the default position for displaying and printing text horizontally across the shorter side of a page
- shapes, mathematical and scientific notations, currency signs, and other visual elements you can insert in documents by using the Symbol dialogue box
5 True/False questions
Contrast → a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas
Citation → a reference to a source of information. In legal documents, it is a reference to previous court decisions or authoritative writings.
Metadata → data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
Common knowledge → facts that can be found in many- at least three- independent sources and are known by a lot of people.
Margins → a basic principle of design that describes the visual weight of objects on a page, and the Way the objects are arranged in relation to each other