5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hard page break
- Commercial printer
- Desktop publishing
- Column gutter
- Fair use doctrine
- a the process of designing and printing a documents using a computer and printer
- b the space between column margins
- c a business that provides printing, copying, and publishing services
- d part of copyright law that provides for limited use of copyrighted work without permission.
- e a nonprinting character inserted to force the start of a new page.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a measurement of the transparency of a color
- the use of repetition to create a uniform and predictable design or layout
- data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
- controlling and organizing a schedule so you can accomplish tasks and meet responsibilities
- an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the bottom of a page.
5 True/False questions
Common knowledge → facts that can be found in many- at least three- independent sources and are known by a lot of people.
Widow → a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal
Dropped capital → the number of words in a document or selection
Copyright → the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
Conflict → a basic principle in which elements with opposite or complementary features are positioned to create visual interests