5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Word count
- Note reference mark
- Note text
- a a number or character inserted in the document to refer to footnote or endnote text.
- b a list of sources.
- c the number of words in a document or selection
- d the unauthorized use of another person's ideas or creative work.
- e the text of the footnote or endnote citation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a group of two or more people who work together to achieve a common goal
- the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
- the exclusive right to perform, display, copy, or distribute an artistic work , or form of expression, such as words, music, images , or objects.
- the space between column margins
- data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
5 True/False questions
Footnote → an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the bottom of a page.
Page layout → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Time management → data about data, such as the size of a file. Another term for document properties
Pagination → the system used for numbering pages in a document.
Soft page break → a nonprinting character inserted to force the start of a new page.