5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Common knowledge
- Goal setting
- a facts that can be found in many- at least three- independent sources and are known by a lot of people.
- b an explanation or reference to additional material that prints at the end of a document.
- c a plan to obtain or achieve something
- d the system used for numbering pages in a document.
- e the amount of white space between the text and the edge of the page on each side
5 Multiple choice questions
- a measurement of the transparency of a color
- categories of information about a document
- columns in which text flows from the bottom of one column to the top of the next column
- a nonprinting character inserted to force the start of a new page.
- the number of words in a document or selection
5 True/False questions
Publish → the specific use of uppercase or lower case letters
Contrast → a disagreement between two or more people who have different ideas
Time management → the way text, graphics, and space are organized on a document page
Desktop publishing → output a document so it can be disturbed to readers
Metadata → someone who unites people to work toward common goals