5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of people per square foot in a given space
- The process of learning behaviors by viewing and imitating others.
- In attribution theory, the emotional responses, behavior, and expectations that result from the attribution.
- Concern about how others will judge us
- An attachment to a fixed area designated as ours alone and the tendency to defend it against intruders
4 True/False questions
Antecedents → In attribution theory, information and beliefs a person already has about another.
Attribution theory → In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.
Attribution → Theory that describes how people explain the causes of behavior. The process includes antecedents, attribution theory, and consequences.
Deindividuation → In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.