5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Concern about how others will judge us
- A process in thick responsibility for helping others is spread out among group members; thus, each member's responsibility is less than it would be if the person were alone
- A psychological felling of having too little space
- A process in which a person loses his or her sense of individuality an responsibility as the result of being in a group.
- A situation in which the risk associated with an act is split among the members of a group; hence, the risk is smaller for each person.
4 True/False questions
Attribution → Theory that describes how people explain the causes of behavior. The process includes antecedents, attribution theory, and consequences.
Density → The number of people per square foot in a given space
Consequences → In attribution theory, the emotional responses, behavior, and expectations that result from the attribution.
Attribution theory → In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.