5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of people per square foot in a given space
- In attribution theory, the emotional responses, behavior, and expectations that result from the attribution.
- A process in thick responsibility for helping others is spread out among group members; thus, each member's responsibility is less than it would be if the person were alone
- Theory that describes how people explain the causes of behavior. The process includes antecedents, attribution theory, and consequences.
- An "invisible bubble", or portable area, around each person; each of us tries to keep this space from being invaded
4 True/False questions
Territoriality → The number of people per square foot in a given space
Deindividuation → A process in which a person loses his or her sense of individuality an responsibility as the result of being in a group.
Antecedents → In attribution theory, information and beliefs a person already has about another.
Imitation learning → A supposed process in which a person gets rid of aggressive energy by viewing others acting aggressively.