5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- In attribution theory, the emotional responses, behavior, and expectations that result from the attribution.
- Concern about how others will judge us
- A situation in which the risk associated with an act is split among the members of a group; hence, the risk is smaller for each person.
- A process in thick responsibility for helping others is spread out among group members; thus, each member's responsibility is less than it would be if the person were alone
- In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.
4 True/False questions
Deindividuation → A process in which a person loses his or her sense of individuality an responsibility as the result of being in a group.
Catharsis → A psychological felling of having too little space
Crowding → The number of people per square foot in a given space
Density → A psychological felling of having too little space