5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A supposed process in which a person gets rid of aggressive energy by viewing others acting aggressively.
- Concern about how others will judge us
- Theory that describes how people explain the causes of behavior. The process includes antecedents, attribution theory, and consequences.
- An "invisible bubble", or portable area, around each person; each of us tries to keep this space from being invaded
- In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.
4 True/False questions
Antecedents → In attribution theory, the emotional responses, behavior, and expectations that result from the attribution.
Deindividuation → In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.
Diffusion of responsibility → A process in thick responsibility for helping others is spread out among group members; thus, each member's responsibility is less than it would be if the person were alone
Risky shift phenomenon → A situation in which the risk associated with an act is split among the members of a group; hence, the risk is smaller for each person.