5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An "invisible bubble", or portable area, around each person; each of us tries to keep this space from being invaded
- A psychological felling of having too little space
- A supposed process in which a person gets rid of aggressive energy by viewing others acting aggressively.
- The number of people per square foot in a given space
- Theory that describes how people explain the causes of behavior. The process includes antecedents, attribution theory, and consequences.
4 True/False questions
Consequences → In attribution theory, the emotional responses, behavior, and expectations that result from the attribution.
Deindividuation → In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.
Risky shift phenomenon → Theory that describes how people explain the causes of behavior. The process includes antecedents, attribution theory, and consequences.
Territoriality → An attachment to a fixed area designated as ours alone and the tendency to defend it against intruders