5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A supposed process in which a person gets rid of aggressive energy by viewing others acting aggressively.
- In attribution theory the act of making judgments about the causes for another's behavior.
- Concern about how others will judge us
- A situation in which the risk associated with an act is split among the members of a group; hence, the risk is smaller for each person.
- The process of learning behaviors by viewing and imitating others.
4 True/False questions
Consequences → In attribution theory, the emotional responses, behavior, and expectations that result from the attribution.
Attribution theory → Theory that describes how people explain the causes of behavior. The process includes antecedents, attribution theory, and consequences.
Territoriality → The number of people per square foot in a given space
Crowding → A psychological felling of having too little space