5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Germany, Italy, and Japan.
- In Hiroshima
- The Lend-Lease law was a law Roosevelt wanted to lend weapons to Britain
- totalitarian state
- Harry S. Truman
- a Who led the Axis powers?
- b a nation in which a single party controls the government and every aspect of people's lives
- c Where did the U.S. drop the atomic bombs?
- d Inexperienced high-officer, used the atomic bomb on Japan. VP of Roosevelt
- e What was the Lend-Lease law?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was Hitler's "final solution to the Jewish problem"?
- What did the Neutrality Act of 1935 do? What was the its goal
- What lay at the core of Nazi beliefs?
- What countries had Germany conquered by June, of 1940?
- Who did Stalin have killed in his attempt to control the Soviet Union?
5 True/False questions
Women were nurses, in noncombat roles such as the Woman's Army Corps or were pilots that ferried bombers from base to base. → How were the beliefs of the militarists in Japan like Hitler's Nazis?
Benito Mussolini → Promised to restore prosperity and order through strong leadership, he also became the prime minister
Roosevelt died, so Truman took over. → What significant event occurred in the U.S. after the invasion of Germany?
Fair Employment Practices Comittee a need for workers. → Why were the American and Filipino forces unable to effectively defend the Philippines?
The king of Italy haf Mussolini become prime minister because Mussolini threatened to over throw Italy's government → How were the beliefs of the militarists in Japan like Hitler's Nazis?