5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Germany was now open on the east and west, and also running low on men.
- Hitler claimed that the Jews were the cause to the loss of WWI. The german people believed him because they all wanted somebody to blame for their losses and problems.
- To be re-elected 3 times
- People started to believe the the democratic government was not strong enough to continue their problems
- a What was the significance of the Battle of Bulge?
- b What circumstances allowed dictators to take power in some European countries?
- c temporarily imprison
- d What did Hitler claim had caused Germany to lose WWI? Why did the German people believe him?
- e President Roosevelt was the first president to do what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What did all Holocaust death camp survivors have with them until they died?
- What was D-Day?
- Why did the king of Italy appoint Mussolini prime minister?
- Inexperienced high-officer, used the atomic bomb on Japan. VP of Roosevelt
- What was the goal of American and British troops in Italy?
5 True/False questions
Adolf Hitler → an extreme nationalist, became a leader to the National Socialist, or Nazi Party
In Hiroshima → What lay at the core of Nazi beliefs?
Victory in Europe. The day Germany surrendered. → What was V-E Day?
For the first time in history Allied judges tried to prominent Nazis for putting the world into war and for death camps that killed millions. → What happened for the first time in history in Nuremberg, Germany after the war?
kamikaze → What lay at the core of Nazi beliefs?