5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jews were banned from public schools They could not get a job or degree for medicine or law *Jews began to be rounded up and sent to labor camps
- war crimes
- Mussolini was an ally to Hitler
- Hitler didn't conquer Britain because they never gave up, and so Hitler abandoned.
- Japan no longer controlled the Pacific.
- a wartime acts of cruelty and brutality that are judged to be beyond the accepted rules of war and human behaviors
- b What were the consequences of the anti-Semitic laws?
- c Why was Mussolini's dismissal a blow to Hitler?
- d Why was Hitler unable to conquer Britain?
- e Why was the Battle of Midway significant for the Allies?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the Bataan Death March?
- What was the Atlantic Charter?
- What was the Lend-Lease law?
- Inexperienced high-officer, used the atomic bomb on Japan. VP of Roosevelt
- An American general that went to Morocco and Algeria
5 True/False questions
Hitler claimed that the Jews were the cause to the loss of WWI. The german people believed him because they all wanted somebody to blame for their losses and problems. → What did Hitler claim had caused Germany to lose WWI? Why did the German people believe him?
approved greater spendings for army and navy passed a peace time draft *had African-Americans have an Army Air Corps → What 2 factors contributed to African-Americans getting jobs that they had previously been denied?
NAACP and National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses. → What was V-E Day?
genocide → a political system based on militarism, extreme nationalism, and blind loyalty to the state and its leader
The beliefs of militarists in Japan were like Hitler's Nazis because one race thought they were better than the rest. → How were the beliefs of the militarists in Japan like Hitler's Nazis?