5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Victory in Europe. The day Germany surrendered.
- In Hiroshima
- The king of Italy haf Mussolini become prime minister because Mussolini threatened to over throw Italy's government
- The Lend-Lease law was a law Roosevelt wanted to lend weapons to Britain
- a temporarily imprison
- b What was the Lend-Lease law?
- c What was V-E Day?
- d Where did the U.S. drop the atomic bombs?
- e Why did the king of Italy appoint Mussolini prime minister?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why was the Battle of Midway significant for the Allies?
- Who was "Rosie the Riveter"?
- Inexperienced high-officer, used the atomic bomb on Japan. VP of Roosevelt
- What was V-J Day?
- Who led the Axis powers?
5 True/False questions
Women were nurses, in noncombat roles such as the Woman's Army Corps or were pilots that ferried bombers from base to base. → What was the Atlantic Charter?
Douglas MacArthur → Commander of Filipino-American Force
Hitler went in a bunker under the city and killed himself. → What did Hitler do when the Soviets invaded Berlin?
America stopped giving Japan steel, iron, and oil. → What was V-J Day?
To overcome the German opposition in France → What promise did MacArthur keep in the Pacific?