5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- To completely destroy all Jews in Europe.
- Harry S. Truman
- America stopped giving Japan steel, iron, and oil.
- Japan no longer controlled the Pacific.
- a avoiding involvement in another countries' affairs
- b Inexperienced high-officer, used the atomic bomb on Japan. VP of Roosevelt
- c What was Hitler's "final solution to the Jewish problem"?
- d What prompted Japan to attack Pearl Harbor?
- e Why was the Battle of Midway significant for the Allies?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What did the attack on Pearl Harbor lead the U.S., Germany, and Italy to do?
- How did women serve in the armed forces during WWII?
- Who led the Allied powers?
- What was the goal of American and British troops in Italy?
- What circumstances allowed dictators to take power in some European countries?
5 True/False questions
People like Poles, Slavs, Gypsies, communists, and disabled people were targeted by Nazis. → What people were targeted by the Nazi's during the Holocaust?
Hitler went in a bunker under the city and killed himself. → What did Hitler do when the Soviets invaded Berlin?
The Lend-Lease law was a law Roosevelt wanted to lend weapons to Britain → What did all Holocaust death camp survivors have with them until they died?
totalitarian state → a nation in which a single party controls the government and every aspect of people's lives
Soviet beat Germans in and around Stalingrad in Russia. British defeated German forces in Egypt. → What was the Nazi-Soviet Pact of 1939?