5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Benito Mussolini
- NAACP and National Association of Colored Graduate Nurses.
- To completely destroy all Jews in Europe.
- For each island they took control over, the closer they got to Japan
- a suicide pilots crash their planes into enemies ships
- b What was Hitler's "final solution to the Jewish problem"?
- c Promised to restore prosperity and order through strong leadership, he also became the prime minister
- d What kind of units did African-Americans serve in?
- e Why did the American commanders "island hop"?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What steps did the U.S. take to prepare for war?
- What was the Lend-Lease law?
- Who was "Rosie the Riveter"?
- Who led the Axis powers?
- Where did the U.S. drop the atomic bombs?
5 True/False questions
Victory in Japan → Inexperienced high-officer, used the atomic bomb on Japan. VP of Roosevelt
Douglas MacArthur → a conflict involving not just armies, but the entire nation.
The Nazi-Soviet Pact kept Hitler and Stalin (Germany and Russia) at peace. → What did Hitler do when the Soviets invaded Berlin?
totalitarian state → a nation in which a single party controls the government and every aspect of people's lives
Made their own victory gardens Bought war bonds to help pay military costs *Americans issued ration coupons to purchase goods. → What 3 civilian efforts helped pay for the war and gave civilians a sense that they were helping?