5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a without skill
Inappropriate or out of place; foolish or absurd
- b An added part not essential to the whole
- c Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
- d Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
- e 1. severe; constricted; tight
5 Multiple choice questions
- Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
- showing an orderly relationship of parts.
- to refrain from something by ones choice
- A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
- to conquer; to dominate completely
5 True/False questions
juncture → An added part not essential to the whole
injunction → an authoritative command or order
Contrite → To forgive; disregard an offense
(stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum) → "to draw together tightly","to tie"
(Apo, Apere, Epi, Aptum) → "to hold","to keep"