5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to refrain from something by ones choice
- b to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
- c to conquer; to dominate completely
- d Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
- e an authoritative command or order
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
- Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
- To forgive; disregard an offense
- 1. severe; constricted; tight
- To feel or express sorrow or pity.
5 True/False questions
Coherent → To forgive; disregard an offense
Pertinacious → Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
impertinent → showing an orderly relationship of parts.
(Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum) → "to join"
strait → A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position