5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum)
- a Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
- b without skill
Inappropriate or out of place; foolish or absurd
- c A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
- d to refrain from something by ones choice
- e "to draw together tightly","to tie"
5 Multiple choice questions
- to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
- a serious state of affairs
- Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
- 1. severe; constricted; tight
- "to fasten","to attach"
5 True/False questions
Coherent → To forgive; disregard an offense
Commodious → spacious, roomy, as in a house.
Tenacity → Hanging on to something persistently or stubbornly
injunction → an authoritative command or order
(Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum) → "to hold","to keep"