5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a spacious, roomy, as in a house.
- b An added part not essential to the whole
- c A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
- d to refrain from something by ones choice
- e Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
5 Multiple choice questions
- "to draw together tightly","to tie"
- without skill
Inappropriate or out of place; foolish or absurd
- to conquer; to dominate completely
- Impudent; rude
- "to hold","to keep"
5 True/False questions
conjugate → to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
(Jungo, Jungere, Junxi, Junctum) → "to join"
aptitude → A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
juncture → a serious state of affairs
stringent → 1. severe; constricted; tight