5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum)
- a A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
- b "to hold","to keep"
- c showing an orderly relationship of parts.
- d a serious state of affairs
- e Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
5 Multiple choice questions
- "to draw together tightly","to tie"
- An added part not essential to the whole
- to refrain from something by ones choice
- Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
- spacious, roomy, as in a house.
5 True/False questions
(Apo, Apere, Epi, Aptum) → "to fasten","to attach"
aptitude → A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
Contrite → Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
(Jungo, Jungere, Junxi, Junctum) → "to hold","to keep"
subjugate → to give forms of verbs in a fixed order