5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum)
- a an authoritative command or order
- b "to draw together tightly","to tie"
- c Impudent; rude
- d showing an orderly relationship of parts.
- e Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
5 Multiple choice questions
- Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
- without skill
Inappropriate or out of place; foolish or absurd
- "to fasten","to attach"
- 1. severe; constricted; tight
- to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
5 True/False questions
adjunct → An added part not essential to the whole
Contrite → To forgive; disregard an offense
aptitude → A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
Commiserate → To feel or express sorrow or pity.
Colloquial → Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.