5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Jungo, Jungere, Junxi, Junctum)
- a "to join"
- b to conquer; to dominate completely
- c "With","together with"
- d An added part not essential to the whole
- e Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
5 Multiple choice questions
- a serious state of affairs
- To feel or express sorrow or pity.
- Thoroughly remorseful of one's sins.
- to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
- to refrain from something by ones choice
5 True/False questions
(stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum) → "to draw together tightly","to tie"
Coherent → showing an orderly relationship of parts.
(Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum) → "to hold","to keep"
strait → to refrain from something by ones choice
astringent → 1. severe; constricted; tight