5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum)
- a "to hold","to keep"
- b to refrain from something by ones choice
- c To forgive; disregard an offense
- d without skill
Inappropriate or out of place; foolish or absurd
- e Impudent; rude
5 Multiple choice questions
- to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
- to conquer; to dominate completely
- A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
- "to fasten","to attach"
- To feel or express sorrow or pity.
5 True/False questions
Commodious → spacious, roomy, as in a house.
injunction → a serious state of affairs
Colloquial → Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
Tenacity → A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
stringent → Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues