5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Teneo Tenere, Tenui, Tentum)
- (stringo, stringere, strinxi, strictum)
- (Jungo, Jungere, Junxi, Junctum)
- a "to join"
- b "to hold","to keep"
- c To forgive; disregard an offense
- d "to draw together tightly","to tie"
- e To feel or express sorrow or pity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to refrain from something by ones choice
- Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
- Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
- a serious state of affairs
- Harsh; severe
A substance that tightens tissues
5 True/False questions
strait → A narrow passage of water connecting two large bodies of water
A difficulty or bad position
adjunct → An added part not essential to the whole
aptitude → A natural talent or ability; quickness in learning.
Contrite → to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
Coherent → To forgive; disregard an offense