5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (Apo, Apere, Epi, Aptum)
- a Impudent; rude
- b without skill
Inappropriate or out of place; foolish or absurd
- c to conquer; to dominate completely
- d Holding firmly, even stubbornly, to a belief
- e "to fasten","to attach"
5 Multiple choice questions
- "to hold","to keep"
- spacious, roomy, as in a house.
- an authoritative command or order
- "to draw together tightly","to tie"
- to give forms of verbs in a fixed order
5 True/False questions
strait → to refrain from something by ones choice
Colloquial → Characteristic of ordinary conversation rather than formal speech or writing.
adjunct → An added part not essential to the whole
Coherent → To forgive; disregard an offense
abstain → to refrain from something by ones choice