5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adding something POSITIVE to increase behavior.
- The third step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is...
- Operant Conditioning: Seven basic principles are...
- Techniques for Elaborative Rehearsal; this technique is where you use "chunking" by charts, organizers, color, mind maps, order of presentation, introduction/summaries/key ideas
- These people developed Application and Instructional Strategy; Cooperative Learning
- a organization
- b Students generate hypothesis (is it short vowels?)
- c Joyce and Weil
- d Positive reinforcement
- e Consequences (reinforcement and punishment), schedules and reinforcement, extinction, generalization, discrimination, spontaneous recovery, (and) shaping.
5 Multiple choice questions
- functional behavior assessment
- Fixed Interval
- Behaviorism (learning theory)
5 True/False questions
This theorist of psychology would have been a fan of constructivism → Piaget
In the information processing model, The Control Process associated with short term memory and working memory, this is the control process that helps you remember phone numbers to dial on the phone. → Maintenance and Rehearsal
Elements of Cooperative Learning: ____________ leadership was developed by Johnson and Johnson → Shared (each person is responsible for a different part)
Elements of Cooperative Learning: Johnson and Johnson add the fact that in cooperative learning _______________ should be taught directly. → social skills (You can't assume students know how to work together)
Constructivism can be looked at in two different ways... → cognitive (construction) (and) social (construction)