5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Removing something NEGATIVE to increase behavior.
- In this kind of instruction, the teacher explains explicitly what they are going to learn, hooks them into the lesson and follows a step by step presentation teacher withdraws for practice and culminates in individual practice.
- Schedules of Reinforcement; determine a fixed number of responses they will get a prize.
- The third step of Synectics is...
- This technique of elaborative rehersal is a mnemonic device trying to use associative rhyming words
- a pegword
- b Direct Instruction
- c Fixed Ratio
- d Describe Personal Analogies (when we took the specific vehicle of the Magic School Bus and thought of how it would be to be the magic school bus)
- e Negative Reinforcement
5 Multiple choice questions
- Identify Compressed Conflicts (Finding characteristics of the magic school bus that are opposite)
- Joyce (and) Weil
- functional behavior assessment
5 True/False questions
Humanistic Learning theory has two parts... → Self-concept (and) personal growth
Reinforcement _____________ positive behavior, punishment _____________ negative behavior. → increases/decreases
Cognitive Learning Theory has to do with the Information ________________ Model or how we ________ in, ____________ and _________ information. → emotional
Techniques for Elaborative Rehearsal; this technique is where you use rhymes, acrostics, acronyms, pegwords, loci → miscellaneous
The fifth step of the inquiry process is... → Teacher Confirmation (and) Explanation