5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The first four needs on Maslow's hierarchy are called ______________ needs because you are always trying to get rid of them, you need to satisfy these to learn.
- Constructivism can be looked at in two different ways...
- Use different, distinctive ______ to increase memory.
- Elements of Cooperative Learning: ____________ leadership was developed by Johnson and Johnson
- The fourth step of Synectics is...
- a Deficiency
- b cognitive (construction) (and) social (construction)
- c Identify Compressed Conflicts (Finding characteristics of the magic school bus that are opposite)
- d Shared (each person is responsible for a different part)
- e cues
5 Multiple choice questions
- Attention Recognition, (and) memory
- Classroom Management
5 True/False questions
Withholding reinforcement or attention (ignoring bad behavior) eventually the bad behavior will go away. → Extinction
The idea that meaningful learning occurs when people come up with their own solutions. → Direct Instruction
This person created the theory of concept formation as part of the Cognitive Learning Theory Inductive model. → Behaviorism (learning theory)
These people in Educational Psychology created families of instruction for example, Behavioral (direct-instruction, computer based instruction) and Cognitive (Memory Models) and Inductive Models. → Joyce (and) Weil
removing something POSITIVE in order to decrease behavior. → Negative Reinforcement