5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Early home and academic experiences are critical to the development of ______________ knowledge
- This theorist of psychology would have been a fan of constructivism
- In the information processing model there are three control processes they are...
- This strategy of instruction goes through the steps of orientation, presentation, structured practice, guided practice, and independent practice.
- A strategy that takes into account the content to be learned and how the mind works.
- a Attention Recognition, (and) memory
- b Advance Organizer
- c background
- d Piaget
- e Direct Instruction
5 Multiple choice questions
- Revisit (the) Original Topic (Childhood is like a...)
- Student Hypotheses
5 True/False questions
removing something POSITIVE in order to decrease behavior. → Punishment II
In this kind of instruction, the teacher explains explicitly what they are going to learn, hooks them into the lesson and follows a step by step presentation teacher withdraws for practice and culminates in individual practice. → Direct Instruction
Responding similarly to similar stimuli, if boat has a long "o" sound, coat also probably has a long "o" sound. → Discrimination
Elements of Cooperative Learning: All researchers agree on positive _________________. Meaning with true cooperative learning groups they are supposed to share materials, reward (grade). → social skills (You can't assume students know how to work together)
Imposing or adding something NEGATIVE in order to decrease behavior. → Positive reinforcement