5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cognitive Learning Theory has to do with the Information ________________ Model or how we ________ in, ____________ and _________ information.
- Thinking about this is important when considering memory.
- Most computer-based instruction is a part of this kind of learning theory
- Reptilian Brain or Stem is the __________ part of the brain
- Adding something POSITIVE to increase behavior.
- a automatic response
- b Processing/take/process/store
- c Positive reinforcement
- d Behaviorism (learning theory)
- e meaning
5 Multiple choice questions
- Operant Conditioning
- Students think about attributes (they all have a lot of vowels, they all start and end with the same letters)
- over/under (with regards to studying this means that people need to learn and re-learn things because they often think they know more than they do).
5 True/False questions
In the information processing model, The Control Process associated with cramming for tests, you don't learn the information for a long time but more than 20 seconds → Active Processing
The highest level on Maslow's hierarchy is called a _________ need because you never actually achieve it, you are always working towards this self-actualization. → growth
Schedule of Reinforcement; step two, on and off you reinforce the positive behavior you are trying to increase → Continuous
The second step of the inquiry process is... → Teacher Categorizes ideas (What have we found out objects, events, conditions)
The third step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is... → Students generate hypothesis (is it short vowels?)