5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In the information processing model there are three different memory stores they are...
- Reinforcement _____________ positive behavior, punishment _____________ negative behavior.
- Elements of Cooperative Learning: People who have done a lot of work in this area saying that social skills should be directly taught and shared leadership.
- Behaviorism is applied to ____________________ with positive behavioral support with token economies, card changes
- The third step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is...
- a Classroom Management
- b Johnson and Johnson
- c sensory register, short term memory (and) long term memory
- d increases/decreases
- e Students generate hypothesis (is it short vowels?)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Direct Instruction
- Variable Interval
- Fixed Interval
- Teacher Confirmation (and) Explanation
5 True/False questions
In the information processing model, This control process makes information meaningful and organizes it transferring it to our long term memory. → elaborative rehearsal.
Techniques for Elaborative Rehearsal; this technique is where you use contects, senses-writing, visualizing, saying, hearing, cooperative learning → miscellaneous
Schedule of Reinforcement; step one, every single time they do something positive or the positive thing you are trying to increase you give them a prize or reinforcement → Continuous
A strategy that takes into account the content to be learned and how the mind works. → meaning
Constructivism can be looked at in two different ways... → cognitive (construction) (and) social (construction)