5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The idea of shaping and deductive learning are really important in this type of instruction.
- The third step of the inquiry process is...
- Skinner put a rat in a box and if he touched a bar he got food, then over time, through re-inforcement, the rat would learn to repeat that activity this experiment tested the idea of...
- This theory by Hilda Taba starts with a general category and then list off specifics then grouping them into smaller categories.
- In the information processing model, This information processing category stores information that is meaningful, organized etc.
- a Long Term memory
- b Operant Conditioning
- c Concept Formation
- d Teacher Categorizes ideas (What have we found out objects, events, conditions)
- e Direct Instruction
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fixed Interval
- Students generate hypothesis (is it short vowels?)
5 True/False questions
In the information processing model there are three control processes they are... → Attention Recognition, (and) memory
FBA stands for... → functional behavior assessment
Reinforcement after pre-determined, average, time interval → Variable Interval
Techniques for Elaborative Rehearsal; this technique is where you use rhymes, acrostics, acronyms, pegwords, loci → Mnemonic Devices
Early home and academic experiences are critical to the development of ______________ knowledge → Negative Reinforcement