5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Schedules of Reinforcement; determine a fixed number of responses they will get a prize.
- A strategy that takes into account the content to be learned and how the mind works.
- The fourth step of the inquiry process is...
- Responding differently to similar stimuli.
- The fifth step of concept attainment in the inductive model by Jerome Bruner is...
- a Discrimination
- b Fixed Ratio
- c Students Generate Examples (RACECAR is a palindrome!)
- d Advance Organizer
- e Student Hypotheses
5 Multiple choice questions
- Shared (each person is responsible for a different part)
5 True/False questions
This is technique of elaborative rehersal is based on the principle that we remember that which is first best. → chunking
In the information processing model, your ___________ affects what you taken in in your sensory register → Sensory Register, Maintenance Rehearsal, Elaborative Rehearsal
In the information processing model, in this memory store there are so many stimuli coming in from the outside word, we make a subconscious selection as to what we will take in and recognize. → Sensory Register, Maintenance Rehearsal, Elaborative Rehearsal
The idea of shaping and deductive learning are really important in this type of instruction. → Students ask yes/no questions
removing something POSITIVE in order to decrease behavior. → Punishment II