5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Probate Court
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Time Value of Money
- Rule of 72
- Credit Card
- a A rough calculation of the time or interest rate needed to double the value of an investment. Example: To figure how many years it will take to double a lump sum invested at an annual rate of 8%, divide 72 by 8, for a result of 9 years.)
- b A plastic card that authorizes the delivery of goods and services in exchange for future payment with interest, according to a specific schedule.
- c Covers specific costs of custodial care in a nursing facility or at home.
- d The government institution with jurisdiction over a deceased person's will and estate.
- e The potential of an investment to increase in value through periodically compounded earnings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- number, or another piece of personal information to commit fraud.
- Confiscation of collateral, often without notice, if a borrower defaults on a loan.
- An official record of a borrower's credit history, including such information as the amount and type of credit used, outstanding balances, and any delinquencies, bankruptcies, or tax liens.
- Property that a borrower promises to give up to a lender in case of default.
- A method of selecting a course of action after gathering and evaluating information and considering the costs and benefits of various alternatives and consequences.
5 True/False questions
Scam → A government fee on business and individual income, activities, or products.
Debit Card → A plastic card that authorizes the delivery of goods and services in exchange for future payment with interest, according to a specific schedule.
Privacy → Freedom from unauthorized release of personal information.
Peer Pressure → The influence that a social group has on an individual, based on the individual's desire for the group's approval.
Opportunity Cost → Monetary loss that occurs when the selling price of an asset is less than the original amount invested.