5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result?
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to widen a subject?
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face?
- A magic wand tool is used for what?
- What angle of view does a reflected light meter read?
- a Selecting portions of the image based on color
- b Short lighting
- c Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
- d Broad lighting
- e Flat lighting
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very wide at about 180 degrees
- The difference between light and dark.
- Internet = 72 dpi; Newspaper = 150 dpi; Photographic print = 240-300 dpi; Gloss magazine = 400 dpi
5 True/False questions
A lens set at f/4 admits how much more/less light than one set at f/2.8? → Half as much light
An in-camera reflected meter reading a very light toned scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do? → Blown highlights
The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what? → Depth of field
If an image is too magenta, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add magenta
8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors? → International Organization for Standardization