5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances?
- What is the Rule of Two?
- The area of acceptable sharpness in an image is called what?
- The histogram of a properly exposed grey card will show a vertical bar where on the histogram?
- a Parallax
- b Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
- c Depth of field
- d In the middle
5 Multiple choice questions
- Add red
- Add cyan
- High Dynamic Range
- It emphasizes the edges between tones. A threshold of zero affects all pixels - a higher threshold affects just the edges with high tonal difference and minimizes noise.
5 True/False questions
What is the suggested shutter speed to stop action of a child running parallel to the film plan, about 25 feet from the camera? → Dynamic range
The term to describe the combination of aperture and shutter speed that can be changed by moving them in opposite directions → stopped down
Panning does what? → Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background
This kind of lens has a variable focal length → Zoom lens
When the subtractive primaries are added together equally, what is created? → White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)