5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Aperture in a lens?
- Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what?
- As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field?
- What is an element and where is it found?
- This stores electronic images captured in a digital camera until they can be transferred to a computer
- a The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
- b A simple lens with two curved sides or one curved and one flat side; found in a compound lens.
- c A new layer
- d More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- e Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
5 Multiple choice questions
- 24 bits per pixel (8 per color), which gives 16,777,216 colors
- In the middle
- A mirror and pentaprism
- Along the lines of an imaginary grid at intersecting points that divide the image into thirds horizontally and vertically
- Reciprocal relationship
5 True/False questions
Why is depth of field greater on a short lens versus a long lens? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
What kind of lighting patter is useful to narrow a face? → Reflected light meter
This light modifier can be used to spotlight a specific area of the subject or background. → Snoot
What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
Most modern lenses are based on this kind of lens → Reflected light meter