5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What Photoshop tool allows you to select an area of any size or shape by drawing freehand?
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to widen a subject?
- What kind of light will be produced when using a large white umbrella close to a subject?
- What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image?
- As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to sharpness?
- a Lasso tool
- b Levels adjustment
- c Broad lighting
- d More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- e flat, low contrast light
5 Multiple choice questions
- Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
- Close-ups that are life-size or larger. Images through microscopes are "photomicrographs."
- 5,000 Kelvin
- four times more
- emphasizes textures
5 True/False questions
A ring of thin, overlapping leaves located inside the lens is called what? → The diaphragm - the mechanism that controls aperture.
This type of backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates redundant data → RAID system
What are the effects of high side lighting? → With the Main at 45 degrees to one side and 45 degrees above subject, it is a classic angle for portraits. It seems natural and flattering and models the face into 3D form.
Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest? → 1 or 2
What color is between Magenta and Cyan on the color wheel? → Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures