5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data
- A magic wand tool is used for what?
- What does "photomacrograph" or "macrophotograph" mean?
- What kind of lighting patter is useful to narrow a face?
- A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result?
- a Short lighting
- b Close-ups that are life-size or larger. Images through microscopes are "photomicrographs."
- c Flat lighting
- d RAID system
- e Selecting portions of the image based on color
5 Multiple choice questions
- To send accurate color requirements to a printer.
- lens-to-subject distance
- Add blue
5 True/False questions
If your print will be viewed mostly under window light, what is the suggested Kelvin temperature of the lights you should use to evaluate your print? → Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta
Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements? → Hue, Luminance, Saturation
Tungsten is approximately what color temperature? → 3200 Kelvin
A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what? → Selecting portions of the image based on color
Focal length controls what? → A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).