5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended?
- What is interpolated resolution?
- The image transmitted by the lens is recorded by the what?
- Generally, traditional portraits use what lighting ratio?
- What does ISO stand for?
- a On a scanner; it guesses what the pixels look like in between the ones the scanner can actually measure.
- b Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
- c sensor
- d International Standards Organization
- e 3:1 or 4:1
5 Multiple choice questions
- Follow focus
- 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
- Add red
- Add green
5 True/False questions
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → A raster image
According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash? → four times more
When buying a lens hood, you should get it in what size relative to the lens? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
How much resolution do you need for: Internet? Newspaper? Photographic print? Glossy magazine? → Internet = 72 ppi; Photographic print = 240-300 ppi; Gloss magazine = 400 ppi
This light modifier can be used to spotlight a specific area of the subject or background. → Snoot