5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is TTL?
- Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest?
- What angle of view does a spot meter read?
- The greatest tonal range from black to white is achievable on what kind of paper?
- Daylight is approximately what color temperature?
- a Glossy paper
- b 5,000 Kelvin
- c Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
- d Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
- e 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Black (0)
- The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
- No change. The EXPOSURE doesn't change or it would also change the background as well. Move the lights to adjust.
- Direct sun at 11,000 Kelvin
5 True/False questions
If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add red
What would you use an ICC profile for? → To send accurate color requirements to a printer.
What is a flag? → An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
The smallest unit of digital information is called a what? → Shutter speed & aperture
What do TTL systems react to? → A light-sensitive cell or sensor inside a flash unit that measures the amount of light reflecting off a subject when a flash is used.