5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a BIT?
- A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens?
- What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used?
- What is a color profile?
- All objects beyond the closest distance in focus will be sharp when this appears within the DOF scale
- a Fisheye
- b A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
- c Infinity
- d The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
- e Jpg
5 Multiple choice questions
- bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
- Add cyan
- Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- It should match the focal length. Too wide and it's inefficient; too narrow and it will vignette; most likely the vignette would occur with wide angle of 28mm and below.
- Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
5 True/False questions
If an image is too green, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add magenta
A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what? → Black (0)
What is a derivative file? → A RAW file that has been altered
What is TTL? → The entire range of colors that can be seen, reproduced, or captured. Our eyes have a greater gamut than a print or monitor.
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed, what mode are you working in? → To create a 1-stop difference, multiply the original distance by 1.4. Example - if you were originally 5 feet away, a 1-stop difference would have you step back to 7 feet.