5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- An SLR camera uses what to allow you to see exactly what you'll photograph?
- What angle of view does an incident meter read?
- In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image?
- All objects beyond the closest distance in focus will be sharp when this appears within the DOF scale
- What kind of meter is built in to most cameras?
- a A mirror and pentaprism
- b Reflected light meter
- c Very wide at about 180 degrees
- d Infinity
- e Total number of pixels
5 Multiple choice questions
- The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.
- 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.
- Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
- 8 bits
5 True/False questions
What is the Aperture in a lens? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many? → No
What do the bars on the left of a histogram represent? → Black (0)
Contrast measures what in a print? → The difference between light and dark.
Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all of the colors except for one. Which color ink is usually available only in one density? → Jpg