5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended?
- When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do?
- What does ISO stand for?
- What two camera controls adjust the amount of light that reaches the sensor?
- A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens?
- a Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
- b Fisheye
- c Aperture and shutter
- d Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
- e International Standards Organization
5 Multiple choice questions
- To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
- 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
- Follow focus
- A high contrast image
- To create a 1-stop difference, multiply the original distance by 1.4. Example - if you were originally 5 feet away, a 1-stop difference would have you step back to 7 feet.
5 True/False questions
Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing? → 8 bits
The rule of thirds necessitates that the composition be divided into a grid of now many equal rectangles or squares? → 9
What is focal length, technically? → A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what? → Aperture
If an image is too yellow, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add yellow