5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors?
- The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what?
- What is burning?
- The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what?
- A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation?
- a Shutter speed & aperture
- b Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
- c factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
- d Blue & Green
- e The sensor's sensitivity to light
5 Multiple choice questions
- 24 bits per pixel (8 per color), which gives 16,777,216 colors
- A high contrast image
- The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.
- In the middle
5 True/False questions
Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing? → 8 bits
What angle of view does a spot meter read? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
Contrast measures what in a print? → A RAW file that has been altered
Stopping a lens down from f/8 to f/16 represents a X stop difference → Aperture
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture, what mode are you working in? → Shutter-priority