5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chromatic aberration
- focus tracking
- A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what?
- Command + Shift + E
- What does side lighting emphasize on a subject or surface?
- a emphasizes textures
- b Export selected photo(s)
- c Blown highlights
- d An image defect, often seen as green or purple fringing around the edges of an object, caused by a lens failing to focus all colors of a light source at the same point.
- e The ability of the automatic focus feature of a camera to change focus as the distance between the subject and the camera changes. One type of focus tracking is predictive, in which the mechanism anticipates the motion of the object being focused on, and adjusts the focus to suit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Internet = 72 ppi; Photographic print = 240-300 ppi; Gloss magazine = 400 ppi
- A lens that provides continuous focusing from infinity to extreme close-ups, often to a reproduction ratio of 1:2 (half life-size) or 1:1 (life-size).
- Select only active photo
- A feature that changes the pixels in an image to produce blurring, sharpening and other special effects. Photoshop includes several interesting filter effects, including Lens Blur and Photo Filters.
5 True/False questions
According to the rule of thirds, where should the important parts of an image fall? → A raster image
What are the effects of lighting from above the subject's face? → Creates deep shadows in eye pockets, under nose, and chin.
What angle of view does an incident meter read? → To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
channel → Parts of an image with tones of an intermediate value, usually in the 25% to 75% brightness range. Many image-editing features allow you to manipulate midtones independently from the highlights and shadows.
Draw perfect circle/square → [