5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- image rotation
- This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data
- Increase brush size by 20-pixel increments
- a RAID system
- b A feature that senses whether a picture was taken in horizontal or vertical orientation. That information is embedded in the picture file so that the camera and compatible software applications can automatically display the image in the correct orientation.
- c Command-S
- d WiFi (short for "wireless fidelity") is applied to wireless local area networks (WLAN) that uses specifications in the 802.11 family.
- e Shift-]
5 Multiple choice questions
- Variations command
- Shutter speed & aperture
- A solid-state device found in digital cameras that's in charge of applying the image algorithms to the raw picture data prior to storage on the memory card.
- Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
5 True/False questions
Generally, how much exposure compensation (in stops) should be used when using a polarizing filter? → Curves adjustment; Levels adjustment; Brighteness/Contrast adjustment
What is a BIT? → An accessory flash unit that supplements the main flash, usually triggered electronically when the slave senses the light output by the main unit, or through radio waves.
True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer → Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation? → Command-click thumbnail. Move tool. Option-drag
Move → Cycle Grid views