5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Up Arrow
- Panning does what?
- To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended?
- Maximum depth of field at a given aperture is achieved by focusing at what?
- Command + E
- a Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
- b Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background
- c Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
- d Make next photos select and candidate in Compare view
- e Edit in Photoshop
5 Multiple choice questions
- All colors
- 24 bits per pixel (8 per color), which gives 16,777,216 colors
- Illumination that comes from the direction of the camera.
- Edit keywords
- The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
5 True/False questions
Option-click a panel → Remove selected photo(s) from catalog
diaphragm → An adjustable component, similar to the iris in the human eye, that can open and close to provide specific-sized lens opening, or f/stops and thus control the amount of light reaching the sensor or film.
Deselect → Command-D
CMYK color model → A piece of cardboard or other material with a standardized 18% reflectance. Gray cards can be used as a reference for determining correct exposure or for setting white balance.
F6 → Rename photo (in Library module)