5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Maintain aspect ratio while transforming
- A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what?
- slow sync
- What color is opposite Green on the color wheel?
- a Shift-drag corner of transform box
- b An electronic flash synchronizing method that uses a slow shutter speed so that ambient light is recorded by the camera in addition to the electronic flash illumination/ That allows the background to receive more exposure for a more realistic effect.
- c The impression of human visual perspective
- d Command-S
- e Magenta
5 Multiple choice questions
- Command-Shift-click layer thumbnail
- Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
- Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
- Go back to previous module
- An exposure mode in which you set the shutter speed and the camera determines the appropriate f/stop.
5 True/False questions
What two camera controls adjust the amount of light that reaches the sensor? → Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
Shift + 1 - 0 or p → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
macro lens → A lens that provides continuous focusing from infinity to extreme close-ups, often to a reproduction ratio of 1:2 (half life-size) or 1:1 (life-size).
What is the Rule of Two? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
Bit depth refers to what? → The amount of information contained in each pixel