5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A histogram shows what in an image?
- What are quad- and hex- tone printing?
- center-weighted metering
- Command K
- a An effect from flash photography that appears to make a person's eyes glow red, or an animal's yellow or green. It's caused by light bouncing from the retina of the eye and is most pronounced in dim illumination (when the irises are wide open) and when the electronic flash is close to the lens and, therefore, prone to reflect directly back. Image editors can fix red-eye through cloning other pixels over the offending red or orange ones.
- b Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- c A light-measuring device that emphasizes the area in the middle of the frame when calculating the correct exposure for an image.
- d The brightness values of all the pixels in an image illustrated as a graph numbering from 0 to 255.
- e Add keywords
5 Multiple choice questions
- One stop
- Dynamic range
- A feature that senses whether a picture was taken in horizontal or vertical orientation. That information is embedded in the picture file so that the camera and compatible software applications can automatically display the image in the correct orientation.
- Edit keywords
5 True/False questions
What are the three main factors that affect depth of field? → Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
Command + Return → Deselect all photos
through the lens (TTL) → A system of providing viewing and exposure calculation through the actual lens taking the picture.
This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels → Infrared
F2 → Rename photo (in Library module)