5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quick mask
- Perspective is affected by what?
- pincushion distortion
- What color is opposite Green on the color wheel?
- a Magenta
- b Q
- c Increasing the apparent sharpness of an image by boosting the contrast between adjacent pixels that form an edge.
- d A type of lens distortion in which lines at the top and side edges of an image are bent inward, producing an effect that looks like a pincushion.
- e lens-to-subject distance
5 Multiple choice questions
- The sensor's sensitivity to light
- Depth of field
- An image defect, often seen as green or purple fringing around the edges of an object, caused by a lens failing to focus all colors of a light source at the same point.
- 3200 Kelvin
- Show/hide left panels
5 True/False questions
What does side lighting emphasize on a subject or surface? → emphasizes textures
diffuse lighting → Soft, low-contrast lighting
Increase brush size by 20-pixel increments → Shift-]
RAW → Loop
exposure compression → A term applied to the fuzzy discs produced when a point of light is out of focus. The circle of confusion is not a fixed size. The viewing distance and amount of enlargement of the image determine whether we see a particular spot on the image as a point or as a disc.