5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What do the bars on the right of a histogram represent?
- What angle of view does a reflected light meter read?
- 8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors?
- What does side lighting emphasize on a subject or surface?
- The histogram of a properly exposed grey card will show a vertical bar where on the histogram?
- a Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
- b In the middle
- c emphasizes textures
- d 256
- e White (255)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blue & Green
- Total number of pixels
- The diagonal measurement of the sensor.
- 90 degrees. If using to eliminate reflections, it should be used at 35 degrees.
- An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
5 True/False questions
If an image is too magenta, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add blue
What angle of view does a spot meter read? → Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
What is the term used to describe human's change in perception of a color under different light sources? → Dynamic range
What is the term used to describe a sensor's sensitivity to light? → ISO
What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face? → Short lighting