5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A technique used to maintain sharp focus on a subject that is moving toward you is called what?
- A lens set at f/4 admits how much more/less light than one set at f/2.8?
- What are the three main factors that affect depth of field?
- What angle of view does an incident meter read?
- This kind of lens has a variable focal length
- a Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- b Zoom lens
- c Half as much light
- d Follow focus
- e Very wide at about 180 degrees
5 Multiple choice questions
- Flat lighting
- The diagonal measurement of the sensor.
- To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
- Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
5 True/False questions
Convex lenses cause light rays to do what? → bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what? → bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
When mixed in varying proportion, the subtractive primary colors produce what? → emphasizes textures
A magic wand tool is used for what? → 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image? → Total number of pixels