5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name 3 ways to make a tonal adjustment in Photoshop
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to widen a subject?
- What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances?
- This viewing option gives you the most accurate size version of your image in Photoshop
- What does the term "stop" mean?
- a A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- b Parallax
- c Actual Pixel view
- d Broad lighting
- e Curves adjustment; Levels adjustment; Brighteness/Contrast adjustment
5 Multiple choice questions
- Half as much light
- In the middle
- Follow focus
- Intensity (aperture) x Time (shutter)
- Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
5 True/False questions
Doubling the aperture setting creates how many stops difference in the amount of light reaching the sensor? → Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
When the size of the aperture is decreased, it is said to be what? → Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what? → The impression of human visual perspective
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → The difference between light and dark.
To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended? → Diffused front lighting