5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When the additive primaries are mixed together equally, what is created?
- A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation?
- What kind of light will be produced when using a large white umbrella close to a subject?
- Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors?
- An in-camera reflected meter reading a very dark scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do?
- a factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
- b White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
- c Blue & Green
- d flat, low contrast light
- e Use negative exposure compensation (underexpose). The meter will attempt to make the dark scene 18% grey, underexpose to bring it back to dark.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1) Use a shorter focal length; 2) Move farther away from the subject
- RAID system
- Half as much light
5 True/False questions
8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors? → 256
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → Black. Subtractive primaries are Magenta, Yellow, Cyan
This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels → Very wide at about 180 degrees
What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used? → Jpg
What kind of lighting pattern is best for average oval faces and round faces you want to slim? → Broad lighting