5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What angle of view does an incident meter read?
- Resolution refers to what?
- Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing?
- When the additive primaries are mixed together equally, what is created?
- Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature?
- a 8 bits
- b 3200 Kelvin
- c Very wide at about 180 degrees
- d The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
- e White (additive primaries are Red, Green Blue)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Short lighting.
- A high contrast image
- Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- Blue & Green
- It should match the focal length. Too wide and it's inefficient; too narrow and it will vignette; most likely the vignette would occur with wide angle of 28mm and below.
5 True/False questions
What are the three main factors that affect depth of field? → Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens? → Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add red
In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image? → stopped down
A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what? → Black (0)