5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This light modifier can be used to spotlight a specific area of the subject or background.
- A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what?
- The greatest tonal range from black to white is achievable on what kind of paper?
- Focal length controls what?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed
- a Blown highlights
- b Snoot
- c Glossy paper
- d Aperture-Priority
- e 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
5 Multiple choice questions
- Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
- RAID system
- One stop less
- 90 degrees. If using to eliminate reflections, it should be used at 35 degrees.
5 True/False questions
The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what? → Cyan
A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens? → Fisheye
What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances? → Parallax
What is the effect of front lighting? → Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
What is the best color profile for web images? → sRGB