5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the term "stop" mean?
- Bit depth refers to what?
- The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what?
- When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do?
- If an image is too yellow, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- a Add blue
- b A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- c Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
- d Shutter speed & aperture
- e The amount of information contained in each pixel
5 Multiple choice questions
- All colors
- Dynamic range
- Intensity (aperture) x Time (shutter)
- Selecting portions of the image based on color
5 True/False questions
The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what? → A raster image
What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image? → Levels adjustment
Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all of the colors except for one. Which color ink is usually available only in one density? → Yellow
Perspective is affected by what? → lens-to-subject distance
To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended? → Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject