5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture
- The area of acceptable sharpness in an image is called what?
- This kind of meter is preferred by photographers working in a studio situation where lighting conditions can be altered
- In short lighting, where is the main light placed?
- 8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors?
- a Incident light meter
- b Shutter-Priority
- c 256
- d Depth of field
- e To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Selecting portions of the image based on color
- Internet = 72 ppi; Photographic print = 240-300 ppi; Gloss magazine = 400 ppi
- Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta
- Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
5 True/False questions
If an image is too yellow, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add magenta
What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used? → Jpg
The histogram of a properly exposed grey card will show a vertical bar where on the histogram? → Relative aperture. The opening on a long lens must be larger than a corresponding opening on a short lens to produce the same f-stops.
A lens set at f/4 admits how much more/less light than one set at f/2.8? → Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what? → It increases