5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a BYTE?
- What angle should a polarizing filter be to the sun for best results?
- This viewing option gives you the most accurate size version of your image in Photoshop
- What is the color temperature of direct sunlight?
- What angle of view does a reflected light meter read?
- a 90 degrees. If using to eliminate reflections, it should be used at 35 degrees.
- b Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
- c Actual Pixel view
- d An 8-BIT sequence that represents 256 possibilities - black & white & 254 shades of grey. The size of a file is the number of bytes it contains.
- e Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
5 Multiple choice questions
- Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
- No change. The EXPOSURE doesn't change or it would also change the background as well. Move the lights to adjust.
- Sensor size - the larger the sensor size, the longer the focal length of a normal lens. (Corresponds to a diagonal line across the frame)
5 True/False questions
Sharpness from near to far is controlled by what? → Aperture
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → Additive (R, G, B)
Maximum depth of field at a given aperture is achieved by focusing at what? → Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many? → 8 stops
What is the best color profile for web images? → The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.