5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a BIT?
- What would you use an ICC profile for?
- What are IPTC fields used for?
- Bit depth refers to what?
- What is the term used to describe human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
- a The amount of information contained in each pixel
- b The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
- c Metadata fields that hold info on photographer, subject, and usage.
- d To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
- e Metamerism
5 Multiple choice questions
- 8 bits
- Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
- Blue & Green
- Additive (R, G, B)
5 True/False questions
What are quad- and hex- tone printing? → Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face? → Short lighting
What does side lighting emphasize on a subject or surface? → Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what? → Shutter speed & aperture
This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data → RAID system