5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Daylight is approximately what color temperature?
- An in-camera reflected meter reading a very dark scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do?
- If an image is too red, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing?
- What does side lighting emphasize on a subject or surface?
- a 8 bits
- b 5,000 Kelvin
- c emphasizes textures
- d Use negative exposure compensation (underexpose). The meter will attempt to make the dark scene 18% grey, underexpose to bring it back to dark.
- e Add cyan
5 Multiple choice questions
- Use positive exposure compensation (overexposure). A reflected meter reading will attempt to make the scene 18% gray - employ overexposure to adjust.
- Shutter speed & aperture
- Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
- The impression of human visual perspective
- Reflected light meter
5 True/False questions
A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result? → Flat lighting
Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors? → Blue & Green
Going clockwise around the color wheel, starting with RED, what is the progression of colors? → Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Magenta
This technique allows you to keep a subject that is moving toward you well focused → Follow focus
A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens? → Fisheye