5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- An incident-exposure reading for a fair-skinned subject reads f/8, 1/125th at 100 ISO. The next subject is very dark skinned. What is the proper exposure for the second subject?
- This stores electronic images captured in a digital camera until they can be transferred to a computer
- What kind of film can help reduce haze in a landscape?
- Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what?
- How much resolution do you need for: Internet? Newspaper? Photographic print? Glossy magazine?
- a Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
- b A new layer
- c Infrared
- d Internet = 72 ppi; Photographic print = 240-300 ppi; Gloss magazine = 400 ppi
- e No change. The EXPOSURE doesn't change or it would also change the background as well. Move the lights to adjust.
5 Multiple choice questions
- lens-to-subject distance
- Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
5 True/False questions
In a 2:1 ratio, the shadow side of the subject would meter at X stop(s) less than the highlight side → One stop less
If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add red
To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended? → Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
What color is opposite Green on the color wheel? → Magenta
A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many? → 8 stops