5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer
- As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field?
- Bit depth refers to what?
- What kind of meter is built in to most cameras?
- What is a flag?
- a False.
- b Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
- c More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- d Reflected light meter
- e The amount of information contained in each pixel
5 Multiple choice questions
- One stop less
- Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
- The difference between light and dark.
- 8 bits
5 True/False questions
What two camera controls adjust the amount of light that reaches the sensor? → Aperture and shutter
When the subtractive primaries are added together equally, what is created? → Cyan
A magic wand tool is used for what? → Selecting portions of the image based on color
If an image is too red, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add yellow
The useable exposure range of a sensor, or the range of subject brightness is called what? → 8 stops