5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This kind of lens has a variable focal length
- What are the three main factors that affect depth of field?
- When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do?
- If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- In a curves adjustment layer, what does the shape of the curve indicate?
- a Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- b Add red
- c Zoom lens
- d Contrast
- e Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
5 Multiple choice questions
- Incident light meter
- Short lighting
- 8 bits
- RAID system
5 True/False questions
The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what? → aperture diameter
Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do? → Depth of field
What is the effect of front lighting? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what? → Shutter speed & aperture
Most lenses are sharpest closed down to how many stops from the widest? → 1 or 2, depending on the lens, could be 2 to 3.