5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors?
- What color is opposite Red on the color wheel?
- Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature?
- Convex lenses cause light rays to do what?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture
- a bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
- b Shutter-Priority
- c 3200 Kelvin
- d Cyan
- e 256
5 Multiple choice questions
- To create a 1-stop difference, multiply the original distance by 1.4. Example - if you were originally 5 feet away, a 1-stop difference would have you step back to 7 feet.
- To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
- Depth of field
- The amount of information contained in each pixel
5 True/False questions
True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer → False.
If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add yellow
What are the three main factors that affect depth of field? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
In a curves adjustment layer, what does the shape of the curve indicate? → Contrast
What angle of view does a spot meter read? → Very wide at about 180 degrees