5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- General Controls
- Record Count
- Market to Book =
- Information System
- a "Sending an email, instant message, or text message pretending to be a legitimate company and requesting information."
- b A collection of interrelated components that collect, process, store, and provide as output the information needed to complete business tasks. (i.e., the School of Business)
- c Sums the number of records in a batch.
- d Market Value per Share/Book Value per Share
- e Help make sure an organization's control environment is stable and well-managed.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an occurrence at a specific time and place that can be described and is worth remembering
- a standardized financial statement presenting all items in percentage terms. balance sheet items are shown as percentage of assets and income statement items as a percentage of sales.
- towards a center
- "The process of making sure changes to not negatively affect systems reliability security, confidentiality, integrity, and availability."
- list of all general ledger accounts an organization uses
5 True/False questions
ROI → ROI=(est. time period benefits-est. time period cost)/est. time period costs
Compound Interest = → matches the user's authentication credentials against the access control matrix
reason → listing of users and resources within a security schema
Novell-Netware directory service (NDS)
Operational/Management Audit → Concerned with the economical and efficient use of resources and the accomplishment of established goals and objectives. Its scope corresponds to the fourth and fifth standards.
MIME → A cross-functional group of people that is responsible for managing themselves to develop an increment of product every Sprint.