5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Preventive Controls
- subsidiary ledger
- Name two ways the scope of an indexed search in FTK can be limited?
- a Controls that deter problems before they arise.
- b (also referred to as 802.11 High Rate or Wi-Fi) -- an extension to 802.11 that applies to wireless LANS and provides 11 Mbps transmission (with a fallback to 5.5, 2 and 1 Mbps) in the 2.4 GHz band. 802.11b uses only DSSS. 802.11b was a 1999 ratification to the original 802.11 standard, allowing wireless functionality comparable to Ethernet.
- c earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT) + depreciation - taxes
- d -Use Filters
-Use checked files
- e all detailed data for any general ledger account that has many individual subaccounts
5 Multiple choice questions
- "The condition or situation that allows a person or organization to: commit fraud, conceal fraud, and convert the fraud to personal gain."
- The portion of the new information system that satisfies the user's needs in the problem domain.
- -A more detailed view is available than the FTK default view.
-Reports generated in registry viewer can be linked to the FTK report.
- a rate used to equate future values to present values ex. $94.34 will be worth $100 in one year with discount rate of 6%
5 True/False questions
digital signature → Policy for Degree of Financial Leverage
State → A condition during an object's life when it satisfies some criterion, performs some action, or waits for an event
Company Security Officer (CSO) → ...
access control matrix → table specifying which portions of the system users are permitted to access
Detective Controls → The risk that auditors and their audit procedures will not detect a material error or misstatement.