5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- compound interest
- Simple Interest (definition and calculation)
- generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
- a interest earned on both the initial principal and the interest reinvested from prior periods.
- b "An Analytical technique used to describe some aspect of an information system in a clear, concise, and logical manner."
- c ...
- d "System that drops packets that are part of an attack. Looks for signatures, patterns of attacks, normal traffic profiling, and packet standars to prevent unwanted packets from being routed to system. " Mainly uses deep packet filtering.
- e the common set of standards and procedures by which audited financial statements are prepared.
5 Multiple choice questions
- -Standard Search shows the next occurrence of a search term.
-Advanced search shows all occurrences of a search term.
-Search for key with a last written date (During or before or after a given date)
- Sales/Fixed Assets
- "Prevent, detect, and correct transaction errors and fraud."
- A preliminary working model of a larger system.
5 True/False questions
mandatory information → required by a governmental entity
Scrum → Not an acronym, but mechanisms in the game of rugby for getting an out-of-play ball back into play.
Automated Flowcharting Programs → A diagram to show the various user roles and how those roles use the system.
nucleon → Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) was developed to allow binary data to be easily transferred within an email message.
static packet filtering → People are still the weakest link in security
To be secure a password must be complex.