5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cold Site
- Strategic Planning
- Master Key
- master file
- No packet fragmentation
- a store cumulative information about an origination's resources and the agents whom it interacts - permament
- b "An empty building that is prewired for necessary telephone and internet access, plus a contract with one or more vendors to provide all necessary computer and other office equipment within a specified period of time."
- c "One to Rule to All" Basically it is a master key that can be used to decrypt anything that was encrypted by the system.
- d A process during which executives try to answer questions about the company, such as where the business is now, where they want the business to be, and what they have to do to get there.
- e Routers do not fragment IPv6 Packets
Maximum packet size must be established prior to transmission
5 Multiple choice questions
- a generic name for either a proton or neutron
- used to declare the mail servers that are responsible for receiving inbound messages from the internet
MAC Management (think mobile)
- "employees are hired, trained, compensated, evaluated, promoted, and terminated."
5 True/False questions
Graphical Model → Used in conjunction with block code - two or more subgroups of digits are used to code the item
Markets Types: → Primary, Secondary, Dealer, Auction
Data Flow → "Represents the flow of data between processes, data stores, and data sources and destinations."
Cash Cycle → ...
Support Activities → The activities of the SDLC during which the system and programs are designed.