5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In PRTK which type of attack uses word lists?
- Security Management
- a Ensures that all aspects of the system are secure and protected from all internal and external threats.
- b Dictionary Attack
- c "set of interrelated, centrally coordinated files"
- d an external agent or actor that supplies data to the system
- e Antennas are designed to shape the power of the transmitter into a pattern that concentrates the signal in the direction you wish to send.
OR it gathers signals from the direction you expect to receive.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using special software to guess addresses.
- A condition during an object's life when it satisfies some criterion, performs some action, or waits for an event
- A hex editor is software that allows you to view/edit data in raw format. Typically will allow multiple types of interpretations of data.
-Can be used to read any data file
- (ROE x b)/(1 - ROE x b) (Note: b is the plowback ratio)
- Post Office Protocol
-Used to retrieve mail from a mailbox
-Listens on TCP port 110
-POP3 is an ASCII protocol
-Must have account and password
-Primarily used to retrieve messages from a mailbox for storage in a local message store.
-Once the message is downloaded the message is deleted from the server.
5 True/False questions
Capital Budgeting → Firm's Needed Investment in New Assets
Wireless USB → Used to connect peripherals such as keyboards, printers, mice, camera, etc.
3-10 Meters Distance
Computer Audit Software (CAS) / Generalized Audit Software (GAS) → Software written especially for auditors that generates programs that perform the audit functions.
Information Systems/Internal Control Audit → what financial statement do you need to figure out your profit margin?
Pro-Forma Financial Statements:
-Percent-of-Sales Method → Compares the results produced by both summing columns and rows.