5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Flexible Short-Term Financial Policy
- Interaction Diagram
- Quoted Rate =
- a ...
- b "The unauthorized use of special system programs to bypass regular system controls and perform illegal acts, all without leaving an audit trail."
- c a generic name for either a proton or neutron
- d Either a communication diagram or a sequence diagram that shows the interactions between objects
- e Quoted Rate = Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
m = number of compounding periods per year
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using special software to guess addresses.
- The process of turning cyphertext into plaintext using the encryption key and a decryption algorythmn
- Someone with an interest in the outcome of a project, either because they have funded it, will use it, or will be affected by it.
- An extra digit added to every character to help ensure the correct transmission of data.
- A type of workflow diagram that describes the user activities and their sequential flow.
5 True/False questions
Processes → Represent the transformation of data.
Performance Requirement → an event that occurs outside the system, usually initiated by an external agent or actor
sensory data → the speed in a particular direction of a moving body
Closed-ended Questions → Part of a message between objects that is evaluated prior to transmission to determine whether the message can be sent
Size Check → Ensures that the input data will fit into the assigned field.