5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- certificate authority
- 2nd Month Interest =
- Logical Model
- Debt-Equity Ratio =
- a (Original Principal - 1st Month Principal) x Monthly Interest Rate
- b the organization that issues the keys and record the public key in a digital certificate
- c Software products used to help develop analysis and design specifications and completed system components.
- d Total Debt/Total Equity
(Note: You can manipulate the Debt-Equity formula and the A = L + E formula to solve for beginning equity.)
- e Any model that shows what the system is required to do without committing to any one technology.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "Receiving, storing, and distributing the materials an organization uses to create the products and services it sells."
- separate network that permits controlled access from the internet to selected resources.
- Total gibberish created by encryption
- Decryption, Keyspace, Password Reset.
5 True/False questions
Inventory Turnover = → The process of turning normal text into unreadable gibberish called cyphertext using an encryption key and an encryption algorythmn
Force of you on the Earth= → Force of the Earth on you
The Document → The document is the data that is to be presented to the consumer or in other words the content of the Internet
Transition → The movement of an object from one state to another state
database → A symbol used to denote a group of similar elements.