5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- deep packet inspection
- Systems Design
- Human Resource Management (HRM) System
- a Packets are opened inspected internally instead of only being examined by header. (central tool of IPS)
- b Fraud where two or more people override the preventive aspect of the internal control system.
- c The process of specifying in detail how the many components of the information system should be physically implemented.
- d Provide post-sale support to customers
- e A system that supports employee-related tasks such as payroll, benefits, hiring, and training.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Current Assets/Current Liabilities
- 1-Payout Ratio
- a rate used to equate future values to present values ex. $94.34 will be worth $100 in one year with discount rate of 6%
- "Taking control of someone else's phone to make calls or send text messages, or to monitor communications. "
- Skills in technical areas such as database design, programming, and telecommunications.
5 True/False questions
Posing → "Creating a seemingly legitimate business, collecting personal information while making a sale, and never delivering a product."
(ACL)access control list → determines which packets are allowed entry and which packets are not
Value Chain Parts → Summaries of key values for a batch of input records.
Name the four major sections of a PTRK attack profile. → -Dictionaries
Name three attack types in PRTK → Decryption, Keyspace, Password Reset.