Quizlet API 2.0
- Developer Dashboard
- Making API Calls
- Sample Calls
- API Tester USER AUTHENTICATION
- Security Requirements API REFERENCE
- List of Endpoints
- Text and Images
- Feeds SEARCHING
Introduction - Developer API 2.0
The Quizlet API lets developers interested in building study tools to interact with Quizlet's vast content database of over 10323740885 billion term/definition pairs. The Quizlet API lets you create, search, and modify flashcard sets and classes, and much more in your own application.
We can't wait to see what you build!
Want to dive in straight away?
- You can see some API results immediately by looking at the sample API 2.0 calls.
- Test out the API live with our new API Tester.
- A great place to start to see what you can do is to look at the complete list of API calls.