Branding and Attribution - Developer API 2.0
Use of the Quizlet API requires the use of Quizlet branding. You must use one of the methods below when displaying Quizlet content.
- Quizlet API users may only use the Quizlet badges above. When Quizlet content is embedded in a web browser, the badge must link to https://quizlet.com/.
- Do not change the mark in any way. Do not remove, obstruct, distort, or alter any element of a Quizlet trademark. This includes modifying the Quizlet wordmark.
- Make sure the Quizlet badge is full and clearly visible, never altered or partially covered.
- Don't display the Quizlet badge as the most prominent element on your web page.
- Do not use the Quizlet badge in ways that (1) imply an association with or endorsement of any other product, service, event, sponsorship, or organization; (2) can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content was authored by Quizlet; or (3) represent the views or opinions of Quizlet or Quizlet personnel without prior written permission from Quizlet. All of the aforementioned usages must be approved via written permission.
- Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to the Quizlet trademarks or imitate Quizlet's trade dress, including the look and feel of Quizlet web design properties, Quizlet brand packaging, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Quizlet.
- Do not register the Quizlet trademarks as second-level domain names or incorporate Quizlet trademarks into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Never display a Quizlet trademark in a manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to Quizlet.
- Never display a Quizlet trademark on any web site or user interface that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, promotes violence, contains hate speech, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, violates other applicable laws or regulations or is otherwise objectionable.
The Quizlet API 2.0
- Developer Dashboard
- Making API Calls
- Sample Calls
- API Tester
- User Authentication
- Security Requirements
- API Reference
- API Terms of Service
- Branding and Attribution