5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What angle of view does an incident meter read?
- If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do?
- According to the rule of thirds, where should the important parts of an image fall?
- In short lighting, where is the main light placed?
- a Along the lines of an imaginary grid at intersecting points that divide the image into thirds horizontally and vertically
- b Very wide at about 180 degrees
- c Add red
- d To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
- e Use and adjustment layer
5 Multiple choice questions
- A mirror and pentaprism
- More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- Add magenta
5 True/False questions
What is focal length, technically? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what? → lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels → Very wide at about 180 degrees
If an image is too yellow, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add magenta
What is the general rule of thumb for the measurement of a 'normal' lens? → The diagonal measurement of the sensor.