5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image?
- Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing?
- As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field?
- A technique used to maintain sharp focus on a subject that is moving toward you is called what?
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to widen a subject?
- a Total number of pixels
- b Broad lighting
- c Follow focus
- d 8 bits
- e More of the background and foreground are sharp.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Levels adjustment
- 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
- Diffused front lighting
5 True/False questions
This kind of meter is preferred by photographers working in a studio situation where lighting conditions can be altered → Incident light meter
As the aperture becomes smaller, what happens to the depth of field? → More of the background and foreground are sharp.
What is gamut? → Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended? → Diffused front lighting
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → A raster image