5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature?
- What color is opposite Red on the color wheel?
- What is the Rule of Two?
- If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- a Cyan
- b 3200 Kelvin
- c Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
- d Add red
- e Add yellow
5 Multiple choice questions
- emphasizes textures
- The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.
- Reflected light meter
- Very wide at about 180 degrees
5 True/False questions
Bit depth refers to what? → The amount of information contained in each pixel
When the subtractive primaries are added together equally, what is created? → Black. Subtractive primaries are Magenta, Yellow, Cyan
What are the effects of lighting from above the subject's face? → Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
Contrast measures what in a print? → The difference between light and dark.
What is focal length, technically? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.