5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- An 8x10 at 240 ppi will have a resolution of what?
- Bit depth refers to what?
- An in-camera reflected meter reading a very light toned scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture
- What is the best color profile for web images?
- a The amount of information contained in each pixel
- b sRGB
- c 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
- d Use positive exposure compensation (overexposure). A reflected meter reading will attempt to make the scene 18% gray - employ overexposure to adjust.
- e Shutter-Priority
5 Multiple choice questions
- Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
- Shutter speed & aperture
- Very wide at about 180 degrees
- More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- Add yellow
5 True/False questions
An SLR camera uses what to allow you to see exactly what you'll photograph? → Additive (R, G, B)
What does ISO stand for? → International Standards Organization
Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements? → Hue, Luminance, Saturation
A lens set at f/4 admits how much more/less light than one set at f/2.8? → 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
In short lighting, where is the main light placed? → Flat lighting