5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what?
- The rule of thirds necessitates that the composition be divided into a grid of now many equal rectangles or squares?
- Photoshop's command for a simple way to start using color balance is what?
- What is burning?
- What is a BIT?
- a 9
- b Variations command
- c A new layer
- d The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
- e Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
5 Multiple choice questions
- Use and adjustment layer
- four times more
- Butterfly lighting
- 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
5 True/False questions
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture, what mode are you working in? → Shutter-priority
An in-camera reflected meter reading a very dark scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do? → Metadata
Resolution refers to what? → The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
Focal length controls what? → 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
This viewing option gives you the most accurate size version of your image in Photoshop → Actual Pixel view