5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what?
- If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- An image made of pixels is sometimes called what?
- What is the term used to describe human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
- True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer
- a Add yellow
- b False.
- c A raster image
- d Metamerism
- e The impression of human visual perspective
5 Multiple choice questions
- Metadata fields that hold info on photographer, subject, and usage.
- Levels adjustment
- Actual Pixel view
- Shutter speed & aperture
5 True/False questions
What is dodging? → Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash? → Black (0)
What is the usable exposure range, or range of subject brightness called? → Dynamic range
In a curves adjustment layer, what does the shape of the curve indicate? → Contrast
Blue is opposite what color on the color wheel? → Yellow