Quizlet Teacher Ambassadors are passionate about Quizlet, leaders among their schools, and influential among their colleagues. In October we launched our online Ambassador Community to give our innovative ambassadors a place to collaborate, share best practices, and get exclusive access to Quizlet employees.
If you're a current Quizlet Teacher Ambassador, you should have received an invitation to join in your email. If you did not receive an invitation, reach out to us at Community@Quizlet.com. Some of the great new features of our community include: sharing Quizlet study sets, personalized profiles, subject area sub-communities, regional communities, and more contact with Quizlet employees.
Become an Ambassador & Join the Club
You would make a great Quizlet Teacher Ambassador if you:
- are an avid Quizlet user with a passion for all things Quizlet
- like to spread the word directly to other teachers about how much fun and engagement your students get out of Quizlet and Quizlet Live
- collaborate and share materials, professional development resources on how to best use Quizlet in the classroom because it's genuinely worked for you
- give great advice — or at least aren't afraid to try. We look to this group first when we want to debut new features that need smart feedback
- are interested in writing a blog, making videos, or otherwise are good at expressing yourself creatively. Maybe you want to write something for our blog? We'd love to help give voice to your thoughts and experiences about the intersection of education and technology
- follow some great tech and education advocates online who help us dig up useful links and innovative ideas that simply must be shared
Once approved, we'll send you an invite to the Ambassador Online Community, on-boarding material, and an introduction to our community.