Terms in this set (4)
Health and post secondary tax levy rates effective January 1, 2008: Manitoba
1. 1.25 million or less
2. Between 1.25 million and 2.5 million
3. Over 2.5 million
2. 4.3% of annual payroll in excess of $1.25 million
3. 2.15% of total annual payroll.
Health and post secondary education Tax rates: Newfoundland and Labrador
- there is an exemption of $1,200,000.00. If the employer's annual payroll is less than this, they are exempt.
Ontario Employer Health tax Rates:
- Up to $200,000 - .98%
Minimum vacation time and pay requirements by jurisdiction:
1. Length of annual vacation
2. Entitlement period
3. Vacation pay