5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- punnett square
- ( ARM) Mortgage that features variable interest rates over the life of the loan
- Black-footed Albatross
- a A diagram used in the study of inheritance to show the results of random fertilization.
- c adjustable rate mortgage
- d something, such as a monument or holiday, intended to honor the memory of a person or event; ADJ: commemorative
- e motherly; N. maternity: motherhood
5 Multiple choice questions
- small amount (of money); small allowance or wage
- humbleness of spirit
- be violently disturbed; boil; (of a liquid) move about wildly as if boiling; Ex. The nation was seething with discontent.
- Network Structure
5 True/False questions
hale → persuade by praise or false promise; coax; wheedle
interloper → refers to sleep during which there is no rapid eye movement
false cause → A small candy company buys sugar, cocoa, milk, nuts, and other ingredients. The elements and processes that transform these raw materials into gourmet chocolates to be sold to customers are known as the ______________.
annihilate → a branch off the cell body of a neuron that receives new information from other neurons
passive transport → accustom or familiarize; addict