5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Visceral Pleura
- a Means Paralysis.
- b Means throat.
- c Is the inner layer of pleura that surrounds each lung. Visceral means relating to the intenal organs.
- d Means abnirmal conditions.
- e Surgical removal of the larynx.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Are taken at the first sign of an attack to dilate the airways and make breathing easier. This medication is known as bronchodilators.
- The absence of oxygen from the body/es gases, blood, or tissues.
- Inflammation of the pharynx; also known as a sore throat.
5 True/False questions
pyothorax → Accumulation of pus in the pleural cavity.
(tray-kee-oh-RAY-jee-ah) → Is bleeding from the mucous membranes of the trachea.
dysphonia → The condition of having below normal oxygen levels in the body tissues and cells.
Rescue Medication → Are taken at the first sign lf an attack to dilate the airways and make breathing easier. This medication is known as bronchodilators.
(al-VEE-oh-lye) → Also known as AIR Sacs, are the very small grape-like clusters found at the end of each bronchiole. Each lung contains millions of alveoli that are filled with air fro the bronchioles.