5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- One of the terms used to describe the common cold is _______________.
- External Respiration
- a Means Paralysis.
- b Is the act of bringing air into and out of the lungs and exchanging gases from this air.
- c Is the muscular posterior portion of the roof of the mouth.
- d Acute respiratory syndrome in children and infants characterized by obstruction of the larynx, hoarseness, and a barking cough.
- e nasopharyngitis
5 Multiple choice questions
- Surgical removal of all or part of a lung.
- Acuste infectious disease of the trroat and upper respiratory tract caused by the presence of diphtheria bacteria.
5 True/False questions
Airway Inflammation → Is the act of breathing out. As the diaphragm relaxes, it moves upward, causing the thoracic cavity to become narrower. This action forces air out of the lungs.
dysphonia → voice impairment including hoarseness, weakness, or loss of voice.
(ep-ih-GLOT-is) → Is a lid-like structure located at the base of the tongue.
Ot/o → Means ear.
tracheotomy → windpipe