5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Excessive discharge of mucus from the bronchi
- b Is a subdivision or part of an organ.
- c Testing method that utilizes a spirometer to record the volume of air inhaled or exhaled and the length of tiem each breath takes.
- d Means abnormal discharge.
- e third division of the pharynx
5 Multiple choice questions
- Difficult or labored breathing.
- Means bleeding.
- Is the inner layer of pleura that surrounds each lung. Visceral means relating to the intenal organs.
5 True/False questions
atelectasis → Condition in which the lung fails to expand because air cannot pass beyond the bronchioles that are blocked by secretions.
(PLOOR-ah) → Is the inner layer of pleura that surrounds each lung. Visceral means relating to the intenal organs.
tracheotomy → Creating an opening into the trachea and inserting a tube to facilitate the passage of air or the removal of secretions.
epistaxis → A chronic alleric disorder characterized by spisodes of severe breathing difficulty, coughing and wheezing.
tachy → windpipe