Copyright Infringement Notification
Quizlet is committed to protecting the intellectual property of third parties.
The fastest and easiest way to submit a copyright infringement notification to us is through our website:
If sending a copyright infringement notification by email or mail, your request must include the following per Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing direct URLs to each set in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim infringes a copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or the owner's agent; and (b) under penalty of perjury, that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If sending by email:
If sending by mail:
501 2nd Street, Suite 500
San Francisco CA, 94107 USA