Question

Circle the BEST answer.
A person swallowed a chemical. You should
a Have the person drink a glass of water
b Have the person try to vomit
c Call the Poison Control Center
d Contact the chemical's manufacturer

Solution

Verified
Answered 1 year ago
Answered 1 year ago
Step 1
1 of 3

If a person has had contact with a poison, contact the Poison Control Center and follow these emergency care measures:

  • If the eyes have had contact with poison, rinse the eyes with running water.
  • If the skin has had contact with poison, remove clothing in contact and rinse skin with running water.
  • If poison is inhaled, leave the area and get fresh air immediately.
  • If poison is ingested, do not attempt to puke and do not consume anything unless told by the Poison Control Center.
  • If a person who has had contact with a poison stops breathing, collapses, or has a seizure, active the emergency medical services (EMS) system.

Create an account to view solutions

By signing up, you accept Quizlet's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
Continue with GoogleContinue with Facebook

Create an account to view solutions

By signing up, you accept Quizlet's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy
Continue with GoogleContinue with Facebook

Related questions