5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- word processer
- System Clock
- a an instruction that causes a program to perform a specific action
- b keeps time for the computer. it helps coordinate the actions the computer takes. The faster the clock, the more the system can do in a period of time.
- c used to identify audio and video ports
- d allows one to create and edit documents that primarily consist of text.
- e allows the spreadsheets ti display its data in visual form
5 Multiple choice questions
- allows users to plan, schedule, track, and analyze the events, resources, and costs, of a project
- mass-produced, copyrighted retail software that meets the needs of a variety of users, not just a single user or company
- provides valuable and through info for all individuals
- a curcuit board that enhances functions of a component of the system unit
- slightly slower than L1 but has a larger capacity ranging from 64KB to 16MB
5 True/False questions
online help → The sequence of steps that a processor undertakes for each instruction.
1. fetches the instruction from RAM memory
2. decodes the instruction in the control unit
3. executes the instruction often using the ALU
4. stores the results back into RAM memory
title bars → choices specific to the application
Power Supply → component of system unit that converts wall outlet AC power to DC power that is used by a computer.
quad-core processor → a chip that contains two separate processor cores
database software → use for a little bit, then pay for it for the whole software