5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Parkinson's disease
- ball and socket joint
- flat bones
- a neck muscle
- b an injury to the upper part of the spinal cord resulting in the loss of use in arms and legs
- c the destruction of nerve cells in an area of the brain that helps coordinate skeletal muscles movement. Results in muscle tremors.
- d hip or shoulder
- e scapula and shoulder blade
5 Multiple choice questions
- the second largest part of the brain that coordinates the movement of skeletal muscles
- facial bones and vertebrae
- results from a sharp blow or the twisting of a joint
- inflammation of a joint
- the inflammation of a fluid-filled sac
5 True/False questions
smooth muscles → attached to bone and cause body movements
spinal cord → a disorder of the nervous system that is characterized by recurrent seizures, uncontrolled electrical activity in the brain.
paraplegia → an injury to the upper part of the spinal cord resulting in the loss of use in arms and legs
appendicular skeleton → 126 bones of the upper and lower limbs, shoulders, and hips
Alzheimer's disease → neurons in the brain are destroyed resulting in confusion, loss of memory and gradual mental deterioration.