5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a When all the forces act on an object that are balanced and the object doesn't move; no net force.
- b the force that slows down objects by rubbing against them
- c a tool or device that makes work easier by changing the direction or the amount of force needed to move an object; DOES NOT make less work.
- d a force that pulls everything toward the center of the Earth
- e the rate when velocity changes over time
5 Multiple choice questions
- how far an object moves
- When 2 objects exert an equal and opposite force on each other.There is no movement!
- a force that attracts certain metals and other magnets without touching; push or pulls on other objects
- Work in measured in units called Joules (not the ones I wear)
- ends of magnets and the North Pole and South Pole: Positive & Negative poles, opposites attract (a + and - or (North & South); like poles repel (push away: South & South, North & North, 2 + or 2-)
5 True/False questions
Work → a push or pull that acts on an object
Motion → movement of objects, people, or animals in many different directions
Net Force → When a force acts on an object and causes it to move (may be in the same direction or in opposite directions).
Electricity → the speed & direction of an object's motion
Inertia → Force is measured in units called Newtons (not the cookie)