5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
- b Noun- Publicly expressed honor or respect.
- c Verb- To hint; to suggest indirectly.
- d Noun- A false belief.
Faulty and illogical reasoning.
- e (Noun) Lack of planning for the future; shortsightedness. OR
Nearsightedness; a condition in which distant objects appear blurred.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (verb) To see or know ahead of time.
- Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
- Noun- A detailed review; man evaluation
Verb- To review, discuss, or evaluate.
- Noun-A Bringing or Coming to an end; A halt
- Verb- To draw conclusions from evidence.
5 True/False questions
Hamper → Noun- Publicly expressed honor or respect.
Red herring → Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
Dissuade → Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
Subliminal → (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
Impressionistic → (Noun), A feeling that something will happen in the future; an advance warning.