5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Is a disturbance that travels through a medium as a longitudinal waves.
- b The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy
- c energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
- d the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
- e (physics) the capacity of a physical system to do work
5 Multiple choice questions
- based on freezing point of water, freezing point of water is 0 degrees celcius, boiling point of water is 100 degrees celcius
- Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
- Is energy associated with the motion or position of an object
- Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat
- The temperature at which no more energy can be removed from matter.
5 True/False questions
convection → the direct transfer of heat from one substance to another substance that it is touching
freezing point → the temperature at which a substance changes from a solid to a liquid
kinetic energy → The energy of motion
heat transfer → the transfer of heat through conduction, convection, or radiation
melting point → the temperature at which a substance changes from a liquid to a gas