5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Arithmetic Density
- a The total number of people divided by the total land area.
- b the region from which innovative ideas originate, orgin
- c belief in multiple Gods
- d study of populations
- e A city neighborhood set up by law to be inhabited only by Jews.
5 Multiple choice questions
- human migration flows in which the movers have not choice but to relocate
- Permanent movement from one region of a country to another. Eg. NE to S
- the quality of moving freely
- A large fundamental division within a religion.
- A square normally 6 miles on a side. The Land Ordinance of 1785 divided much of the United States into a series of townships.
5 True/False questions
Creole → A language that results from the mixing of a colonizer's language with the indigenous language of the people being dominated.
Literary tradition → a system of written communication
Land Ordinance of 1785 → A law that divided much of the United States into a system of townships to facilitate the sale of land to settlers.
CDR → The total number of deaths in a year for every 1,000 people alive in the society.
Blockbusting → (Hinduism) a hereditary social class among Hindus