5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
- b to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- c an area of wet, swampy ground
- d to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- e to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
5 Multiple choice questions
- the act of excommunicating.
- a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- a country lass or working girl(s)
- given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- a skein, as of thread or yarn
5 True/False questions
prominent → an area of wet, swampy ground
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
ribaldry → ribald character, as of language; scurrility
burgess → muscular; strong.
flax → a skein, as of thread or yarn