5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ethiopian Highlands
- a Widespread cutting of forests.
- b Country completely surrounded by another country.
- c A source for the Nile river. (Not a lake)
- d The end of slavery.
- e The deliberate murder of a group of people because of their race or culture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Southern tip of the continent Africa.
- looks like a steep walled gash in the continent
- profits of the slave trade help make this possible in europe
- and extreme shortage of water
- Makes it illegal for different races to mix. Most notable in South Africa.
5 True/False questions
lake victoria → One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.
vasco de gama → was the first to sail around the tip of africa
1600-1900 → the year the slave trade was abolished
wole soyinka → One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.
europeans → set up the slave trading posts in aftica