5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an inhabitant of an English borough
- b an area of wet, swampy ground
- c a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- d any plant of the genus
- e an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
5 Multiple choice questions
- given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- a country lass or working girl(s)
- the act of excommunicating.
- to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
5 True/False questions
taffeta → a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
delve → an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
concubine → a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
parson → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
brawny → muscular; strong.