5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Verb- To give approval or praise.
- b Verb- To sink to a lower or more normal level.
Verb- To become Less active or Intense.
- c Verb- To prevent from taking place; frustrate; block.
- d Noun- Something that blocks or gets in the way of; an obstacle.
- e (Noun) Lack of planning for the future; shortsightedness. OR
Nearsightedness; a condition in which distant objects appear blurred.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.
- Verb- To draw conclusions from evidence.
- Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
- Verb- To support with evidence.
- Noun- A false belief.
Faulty and illogical reasoning.
5 True/False questions
Laudable → Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
Foresee → (verb) To see or know ahead of time.
Adulation → Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
Indisputable → Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
Behold → (verb)To gaze at or look upon.