5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Environmental scanning
- Ellerth v. Burlington Northern Industries
- Pilot programs
- Generation X
- a Group of people born roughly between the years of 1965 and 1980.
- b Specific point in a distribution of data that has a given percentage of cases below it.
- c Human resource development programs offered initially in a controlled environment with a segment of the target audience.
- d Court ruling that distinguished between supervisor harassment that results in tangible employment action and supervisor harassment that does not.
- e Process that surveys and interprets relevant data to identify external opportunities and threats.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Statistical method that can be used to project future demand; several variables are utilized.
- Use of statistics to determine whether relationships exist between two variables.
- Expectations of management translated into behaviors and results that employees can deliver.
- Interview conducted when an employee is terminating with a company in which employee is asked to share views on selected issues.
- Tests that measure person's social interaction skills and patterns of behavior.
5 True/False questions
Strictness → System of moral principles and values that establish appropriate conduct.
Organizational development (OD) → Process of enhancing the effectiveness of an organization and the well-being of its members through planned interventions.
Griggs v. Duke Power → 1971 case that recognized adverse impact discrimination.
Deductive reasoning → Type of learning curve in which the amount of learning or skill level increases rapidly at first and then the rate of improvement slows.
Long-term objectives → Learning elements that may be reused in a variety of contexts; examples include animated graphics, job aids, and print modules.