5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Multinational state
- spatial distribution
- Ethnic religion
- a A relatively small group that has broken away from an established denomination
- b a period count of the population
- c A religion with a relatively concentrated spatial distribution whose principles are likely to be based on the physical characteristics of the particular location in which its adherents are concentrated.
- d State that contains two or more ethnic groups with traditions of self-determination that agree to coexist peacefully by recognizing each other as distinct nationalities.
- e the arrangement of a phenomenon across Earth's surface
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process in which more powerful ethnic group forcibly removes a less powerful one in order to create an ethnically homogeneous region
- # of farmers of / land area
- The dialect of English associated With upper-class Britons living in the London area and now considered standard in the United Kingdom.
- Literal interpretation and strict adherence to basic principles of a religion (or a religious branch, denomination, or sect).
- belief in multiple Gods
5 True/False questions
Balkanization → A small geographic area that could not successfully be organized into one or more stable states because it was inhabited by many ethnicities with complex, long-standing antagonisms toward each other.
Vulgar Latin → A form of Latin used in daily conversation by ancient Romans, as opposed to the standard dialect, which was used for official documents.
NIR → identifies a place by its unique physical characteristics
Stimulus Diffusion → physical position in relation to the surroundings
Centripetal force → an attitude that tends to unify people and enhance support for a state