5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a standing out so as to be seen easily
- b a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- c a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
- d a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- e an unprincipled, untrustworthy, or dishonest person
5 Multiple choice questions
- given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
- the act of excommunicating.
- an inhabitant of an English borough
- of or having a fresh, healthy red color
- a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
5 True/False questions
flax → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
tarrying → a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
concubine → to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
ribaldry → ribald character, as of language; scurrility
delve → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data