5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Red herring
- a Noun- Something that draws attention away from the main issue.
- b Adjective- Worthy of praise or honor.
- c Verb-To Begin
- d Noun- A detailed review; man evaluation
Verb- To review, discuss, or evaluate.
- e (Adj.) Describing a highly personal, individual response to experience. Stephen Crane's novel The Red Badge of Courage shows a young soldier's impressionistic view of a war.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
- Verb- To draw conclusions from evidence.
- Noun- Publicly expressed honor or respect.
- (Noun), A feeling that something will happen in the future; an advance warning.
- Noun- Great Praise; An award.
5 True/False questions
Refute → Verb- To prove to be false or invalid; to deny the accuracy or truth of.
Anathema → Verb- To draw conclusions from evidence.
Obstruction → Noun- Something that blocks or gets in the way of; an obstacle.
Thwart → Verb- To prevent from taking place; frustrate; block.
Dissuade → Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.