5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Article 4
- Amendment 20
- Amendment 24
- a diūtius
- b The States and the Federal Government
- c Beginning of Presidential/Congressional terms (Lame Duck)
- d Psycho-analysis; unconcious mind; repression.
- e No poll tax
5 Multiple choice questions
- Electoral College
- A communist, totalitarian state.
(e.g. government has control of EVERYTHING)
- Limiting powers of federal courts
- Trial by jury guaranteed; private property respected; no self-incrimination
5 True/False questions
Descartes → Different forms of reality; thought and extension.
What started the Great War? (WWI) → The assassination of the Austrian archduke (Francis Ferdinand) by a Serbian terrorist.
What were 2 major components of the Cold War? → 1. Containment of communism. 2. The Arms Race.
Amendment 16 → Income tax
message, messenger → Trial by jury guaranteed; private property respected; no self-incrimination